Welcome to MacTalk Australia

the largest Australian community for Apple discussions and topics

Join the discussions, Register Now!

Thread: SBS Downloader

Default SBS Downloader

I've been trawling through whirlpool and the like looking for a sensible way to download programs from SBS. For the ABC I use iViewfox on Firefox and it works a treat. Looking through whirlpool I stumbled upon SBSnapper, but many of the variants are marked as no longer working.

Can anyone point me to a Mac friendly way of downloading SBS programs?

Regards

John

SBSNApper works though is windows only they used to have a batch file version for osx though they havent kept it upto date then you could look at either screen recording software which is painfullly slow or possibly a flash video downloader though i use sbsnapper on my bootcamp partition honestly worst case i guess you could try the author of iviewfox and ask them to try and make an SBS version as a channel 7 on exists i wish a fixplay one would come out though.

you could try someting like win or similar emulators to run the application it may run
    Macs: imac g3 500mhz,powerbook g4 17in 1.5ghz,ibook g3 800,24in imac c2d 2.8,15 in macbook pro 2.4 (penryn),4+ xserves
    g3 B&W with g4 upgrade card,g5 dual 2.7 plus various others

Accecories:Ipod touch 32gb,ipod 4g click wheel 40gb

According to my test, I find Allavsoft works great in download video from SBS on demand, Tenplay, ABC iView, 9Now, Plus 7 Yahoo, etc.
    It supports batch downloading and also support download video to any video or audio format.