Welcome to MacTalk Australia

the largest Australian community for Apple discussions and topics

Join the discussions, Register Now!

Default Perth appears dry

Have rung just about everywhere. No one appears to have an iPad two as of today. Gonna start looking again on Monday. Anyone know any different could let this forum know.
    iMac 27" i7, 16GB RAM Late 2009 running El Capitan, iPhone 6 64GB and iPad Air 128GB WiFi + 4G, ATV2

Harvey Norman Osborne Park had 2 32GB 3G White around 9.30 this morning

If you could ring the Apple store and actually talk to someone you could find out if they would have stock on Monday. But I ain't driving in on the off chance. It's too bloody far for me. In the line on Friday we counted over 75 staff. What they can't answer the phone?
    iMac 27" i7, 16GB RAM Late 2009 running El Capitan, iPhone 6 64GB and iPad Air 128GB WiFi + 4G, ATV2

I asked them if they would have stock Monday, they just don't know.

The staff on Friday didn't even know how many they had in the storeroom, so it's no good asking them such a question over the phone.
    27' iMac 2.8 i7 8gb 2tb, MacBook Pro, Power Mac G5, iPhone 4 32gb, iPod Classic 80gb, iPad 3G 64gb, Airport Extreme, Drobo.
    www.faberman.com

Managed to snag a 64GB 3G White one tonight, there was a black one at least up there too.

Try at 9PM online for pick up in the Apple Store. Will be there tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by VOOK View Post
    Managed to snag a 64GB 3G White one tonight, there was a black one at least up there too.

Try at 9PM online for pick up in the Apple Store. Will be there tomorrow!
    Me too...first time I tried given that my online order hasn't moved yet. Got the model I was after...black 64gb 3G. There were more of the same available for at least 15 minutes. The stock came live online at about 9:02pm AWST.

Good luck!