the largest Australian community for Apple discussions and topics

Join the discussions, Register Now!
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Quote Originally Posted by Lockley View Post
    $69 for ilife! it should only be about $55 tops
    +1 Should be 29.95 - $49.95..

Unless there is some more hidden features that make it a leap forward
    Feedback (6)

the have not updated the other ilife apps at all by the looks of the ilife site
     iPhone 6,  iPad Air 2,  27" iMac,  Watch

Not that I need something between my iPhone and MBP, but you'd have to say, if you wanted something it'd be the iPad or the MBA.
    I can see power users going the MBA, so that they can actually work, and the rest iPading.

App store for Mac, hmmm interesting, controlling the environment, not new Steve. However, it would be good to be able to see what I need to update, with some automation.

Lion, again hmmm, but a work in progress

iLife, I use Aperture 3, and don't have a need for the other Apps, the lack of mention of iWeb and iDVD beg's an answer.

Ultimately, you can see that the future progression of MBP's will be into SSD. With Apple's intention to stream or cloud everything, a huge hard drive isn't necessary, and with usb ports, easy to use a back up drive.
    Beginning to see what the storage farm they are creating might come in usefull for!

so iWork is still behind in 09! ZzzzZzzzzZ..

WHY doesn't lion have a fresh new UI! :-( I hope it was just a cover up! and they reveal something new closer to release. Whats up with the wallpaper! WTF a flower
    Feedback (6)

New MBA starts at $1199 for 11" and $1599 for $13".

Hmmm... Decisions, decisions...
    13" MacBook Pro retina: i5 2.5GHz 8GB RAM 256GB SSD; Mac mini: i5 2.3GHz 8GB RAM Fused 240GB SSD and 500GB HDD; iMac: G4 17" 1.25GHz 2GB RAM 160GB HDD; iPhone 5 64GB; iPad mini 64GB LTE; Apple TV 3

FireFox keeps wanting to download iWork09 trial when i try to download FaceTime Beta. Downloading in Safari worked though

1199 for the 11" air, that's gonna kill the Sony X series which still uses Atom CPU.

Trying to download the FaceTime for Mac beta. The download link starts an iWork 09 trial download.

Fail.

Looks like Apple has updated pricing to reflect the current AUD/USD exchange rate.

The MacBook Air starts at $1199 here, including GST. If you think about the $999 price tag in the US, then add state taxes and a small Apple tax, it works out to around the same.
    Last edited by Thrymr; 21st October 2010 at 04:55 AM.

the new ilife is a let down, its only half updated! It looks like they got together 20 days ago wacked some stuff together and released it today. I mean its been two years since the last ilife
     iPhone 6,  iPad Air 2,  27" iMac,  Watch

Quote Originally Posted by Lockley View Post
    the new ilife is a let down, its only half updated! It looks like they got together 20 days ago wacked some stuff together and released it today. I mean its been two years since the last ilife
    What you've used it already? (If not, give it a chance mate)

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10