Welcome to MacTalk Australia

the largest Australian community for Apple discussions and topics

Join the discussions, Register Now!

Default New iPod Shuffle/Nano touch Mockup

Just made this mockup of what i think one of the new iPods will look like that will be announced this Sept 2nd at Apples annual iPod & Music keynote. I'm improving with photoshop

"Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower"
    27" i7 iMac | 24" White iMac | 32GB iPhone 4 | AirPort Express | 64GB 3G iPad

Yeah? Nah.

I like it, would buy one if they made it, but I'm hopeless and would buy anything they made lol, except the new shuffle they made, that was yeah naah for me.
    Trades with, Huy, PatrickH, tkilik11, chris, Taezar, bennyling, Simo, stewiesno1, MissionMan, cgollner, napes, mechcon, lama323, snagage, ClockWork, Beau, Rasta, Freeze, Petecario, Simmo, Tokevmur, Beaner, thebookfreak58, Boddiz, neg2led, Foxy

Cute.

Only issue is - what resolution did they say that screen had....?
    MacTalk - the bianca's of geekdom
    thecosmichobo - as seen on YouTube - "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" "Bigger on the Inside?" "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!" and lots more!

18 pixel high screen
    I'd be amazed if apple managed to get that clear of image on it, just curious how do you do the white reflection like thing in photoshop, i see apple do it on everything but I don't know how to do it, is it just a white object semi transparent?

Quote Originally Posted by moto51 View Post
    -- is it just a white object semi transparent?
    Sure is, notice it fades out at the top slightly too.

You really don't get much for your 18 pixels.
    Last edited by lord; 29th August 2010 at 09:43 AM.

route74 Guest

Everyone is going to be so disapointed when this turns out to be a SOLAR PANEL that some chinaman has printed the word "apple" on a cable!!!

^^ I agree and i am not holding my breath for anything with that in it, not much you can do with a 3x3 screen

That mockup seems totally feasible but only as a shuffle. There is no chance they are merging the shuffle and nano this gen. I'd like to see anyone try watch a video on that. If they can keep it under $150 though then I'll buy it right away.
    :P

Quote Originally Posted by Stez View Post
    That mockup seems totally feasible but only as a shuffle. There is no chance they are merging the shuffle and nano this gen. I'd like to see anyone try watch a video on that. If they can keep it under $150 though then I'll buy it right away.
    The price will be the key. It's probably going to come in a fair bit cheaper than the current nano, and a little pricer than the shuffle. That would hit the sweet spot from a price sense.
     iPod nano 8GB 3rd Gen - iPod touch 16GB - 20" Aluminum iMac 2.0 GHz - iPhone 3G 16GB White - 15" Unibody MacBook Pro 2.4 GHz - iPhone 3GS 16GB Black - iPad 16GB Wi-Fi - iPhone 4 32GB Black