Welcome to MacTalk Australia

the largest Australian community for Apple discussions and topics

Join the discussions, Register Now!

Default iPhone 4 Box Dimensions

I was wondering if anyone would be able to give me the dimensions of the iPhone 4 box. I have done a bit of looking and have yet to find them. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
     iPod nano 8GB 3rd Gen - iPod touch 16GB - 20" Aluminum iMac 2.0 GHz - iPhone 3G 16GB White - 15" Unibody MacBook Pro 2.4 GHz - iPhone 3GS 16GB Black - iPad 16GB Wi-Fi - iPhone 4 32GB Black

Okay I'll bite, why? Not like your going to have a problem fitting it in the boot of the car

I whipped out the old ruler for you mate:

13 x 7.5 x 6.3 (approx) cm.

L x W x D.

If you were putting it in a box, add a few cm to those dimensions for bubble wrap, etc.

Thanks for the dimensions, Huy. As for the reasons I need it, I have a display of all my Apple packaging, and space is becoming very limited. Needed to find out how much space to free up.
     iPod nano 8GB 3rd Gen - iPod touch 16GB - 20" Aluminum iMac 2.0 GHz - iPhone 3G 16GB White - 15" Unibody MacBook Pro 2.4 GHz - iPhone 3GS 16GB Black - iPad 16GB Wi-Fi - iPhone 4 32GB Black

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia

Quote Originally Posted by jack112006 View Post
    Thanks for the dimensions, Huy. As for the reasons I need it, I have a display of all my Apple packaging, and space is becoming very limited. Needed to find out how much space to free up.
    Now, this I need to see! Pics or it didn't happen.

(Oh, and I am VERY impressed if true..... you have no idea how hard I have to argue with my family to keep the packaging things come in!).
    2013 MacBook Air, MacBook Pro 15" 2.4/500GB, 2x 27" iMacs, iPhone 5 Black, several iPads.

Quote Originally Posted by kevinnugent View Post
    Now, this I need to see! Pics or it didn't happen.

(Oh, and I am VERY impressed if true..... you have no idea how hard I have to argue with my family to keep the packaging things come in!).
    I shall post pics in the "Post your setup" thread as soon as I get off hold with Voda.

Sounds cool.

I used to have all my boxes for every Apple product I've ever purchased in the top of my cupboard (space was about 2m wide x 1m high x 0.5m deep). They're just so pretty it's a shame to hide them all away.
    MacBook Pro 15.4"/2.4GHz i5/8GB/500GB/Hi Res, Mac Mini 2.4GHz/4GB/320GB, iPad 2G 64GB Wi-Fi + 3G
    iPhone 4 32GB, 3GS 16GB iPod 5G 60GB Classic, 6G 16GB nano, 4G 8GB nano, 2G 2GB nano, Nike+iPod
    Apple TV 2G Airport Extreme x2, Express x2