Welcome to MacTalk Australia

the largest Australian community for Apple discussions and topics

Join the discussions, Register Now!

Default iPad spotted on Hey Hey

Hahaha, just watching Hey Hey and Redman had an iPad holding it up to his ear thinking he was making a phone call, LOL
    15" MBP UniBody | 27" Cinema Display | Mac Mini UniBody 2010 | iPad 64GB 4G White | iPad 2 64GB 3G White | iPad 64GB 3G | iPhone 4S 64GB White | iPhone 4 32GB White | iPhone 3GS 32GB White

Just saw that to. Apple obviously got in with some good sponsorship, Daryl had an iPhone and there was a Macbook on the desk too
    iMac 20" 2.16Ghz 1Gb Ram 250HDD
    MacBook 13" 2.16Ghz 1Gb Ram 120HDD
    30Gb iPod Video
    8Gb iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by tate1984 View Post
    Just saw that to. Apple obviously got in with some good sponsorship, Daryl had an iPhone and there was a Macbook on the desk too
    I'm not disagreeing, however I wouldn't be surprised if there was no sponsorship involved. They just use Apple and mac's because they looks 'hot' and appealing, rather than showing off some completely unattractive dell or the like.
    The family:
    iPod Nano Graphite 8GB 6th Gen / iPhone 4 32GB Black / iPad 2 16GB wifi
    iMac 21.5" / Mac Mini / AirPort Extreme / AirPort Express

I'd agree there if it was only the Macbook and possibly iPhone. But to have all 3 in one segment, especially when the iPad is yet to be released screams sponsorship to me....
    30Gb iPod Video
    8Gb iPhone

When they ran the re-union shows, they still had the Macbook Pro and iPhone...
    15" MBP UniBody | 27" Cinema Display | Mac Mini UniBody 2010 | iPad 64GB 4G White | iPad 2 64GB 3G White | iPad 64GB 3G | iPhone 4S 64GB White | iPhone 4 32GB White | iPhone 3GS 32GB White

Cameron had one on the Today show a few days a go. Kept calling it his MyPad. Probably got someone in the US to get it for him. Karl accidentally started some music going during the reading of the news and couldn't work out how to turn it off. Is it just me or do these morning shows grate on you after about 15 minutes of them.

I love the way they say (in the appropriate voice) tragically 400 people were killed in a landslide in the Blah BLah province today and now for all you lucky viewers we have your chance to win $500 just by saying I'm an idiot and watch your show.
    iMac 27" i7, 16GB RAM Late 2009 running El Capitan, iPhone 6 64GB and iPad Air 128GB WiFi + 4G, ATV2

I think the important question is why anybody would watch that shit voluntarily.

Quote Originally Posted by tcn33 View Post
    I think the important question is why anybody would watch that shit voluntarily.
    +1.
    Trading Feedback: El Guardo

Red Symons said on his breakfast show that he'd got an ipad when i went to the US in the last couple of weeks. So it's actually his own one, and was not supplied by Apple.

Quote Originally Posted by mitty View Post
    Red Symons said on his breakfast show that he'd got an ipad when i went to the US in the last couple of weeks. So it's actually his own one, and was not supplied by Apple.
    Fair enough, I stand corrected.
    30Gb iPod Video
    8Gb iPhone

With all due respect i disagree with that as it had all the packaging plastic on it...

For fuck's sake people - the real issue here is why are you watching such drivel?
    Trading Feedback: El Guardo

Exocet's Avatar Exocet is offline We're gonna need to move you down into storage B.

Quote Originally Posted by thegurio View Post
    With all due respect i disagree with that as it had all the packaging plastic on it...
    "All the plastic packaging"?

Yup, the plastic wrapper all Apple stuff comes with that is such a pain to remove!

Exocet's Avatar Exocet is offline We're gonna need to move you down into storage B.

Quote Originally Posted by thegurio View Post
    Yup, the plastic wrapper all Apple stuff comes with that is such a pain to remove!
    Zuh? None of my MacBooks or Powerbooks ever came with "plastic wrappers", and my iPhone's plastic wrap was as easy to remove as lifting a sheet of paper.

Quote Originally Posted by Exocet View Post
    Zuh? None of my MacBooks or Powerbooks ever came with "plastic wrappers", and my iPhone's plastic wrap was as easy to remove as lifting a sheet of paper.
    Well both my 27" iMac and my magic mouse (and associated chargers etc.) both came with plastic wrapping that needed a university degree to remove! Haven't got a MBP yet so I can't comment...

^My MBP came with a "plastic wrapper", though it was pretty easy to remove.

Knowing Red Symons, he's probably loath to take the wrapping off, but he got his ipad in Las Vegas apparently.

And no, didn't watch Hey Hey.

Knowing Red Symons, he's probably loath to take the wrapping off, but he got his ipad in Las Vegas apparently.

Probably because he is planning on putting it on eBay today.
    Dave