Welcome to MacTalk Australia

the largest Australian community for Apple discussions and topics

Join the discussions, Register Now!

Cool

Reading today's Greenguide, (the "Mac Man" section of Livewire) I once again came across fairly extensive mention of iSlayer and Marc. :P It is always great to see members of Appletalk AU in the press: congratulations once again to both of you.

Read the article here!

However, you may need to login in... :P

1.0Ghz 15" TiBook, MBP 13" 2.4/4/256, MBA 13" 2013 1.7/8/128 SSD, 1st Gen 5GB iPod (mint condition), 2nd Gen 10GB iPod, iPod video, nano and shuffle, iPhone 3GS 32GB, iPhone 5 32GB

Ozi

Was a good article and the podcast and slides at Imug are well worth the look with the Widget presentation.

Well done guys
    An Aussie Online Sports Book store http://www.lockerroombooks.com.au

Good to see! Bouquet's to the forum chief's!

Garry writes a good column, and as he fixed my problems when I was new to mac, and provided the link to this forum, (which has answered all but one further query&#33, a very approachable and knowledgeable man.

This level of communication makes the apple community hard to beat.

I wonder if Mr. Barker browses these forums - if so, speak up?

(well done iS and marc anyhow )

JB

Haha I noticed that this morning!

Mr Barker must frequent the forums.

Oh, and another Mac-related thing I noticed in the green-guide today, in the top 5 things section, it says that his favourite thing is an iBook, yet it is quite clearly, in the pic, a powerbook ... maybe I'm just too observant, or the guy really didn't know what machine he had!

Reminds me of a thread at macrumors where one guy was saying that the salesman at an Apple Store kept referring to the iBook as the iPod ... :P

Originally posted by Snowy28@Aug 11 2005, 11:37 PM
    Oh, and another Mac-related thing I noticed in the green-guide today, in the top 5 things section, it says that his favourite thing is an iBook, yet it is quite clearly, in the pic, a powerbook ... maybe I'm just too observant, or the guy really didn't know what machine he had!

Reminds me of a thread at macrumors where one guy was saying that the salesman at an Apple Store kept referring to the iBook as the iPod ... :P
    HAHA snowy I saw that too! It was about some guy who loves his calculator, and his "iBook" (despite the pic showing him with a 17" powerbook... )

There are so many people featured in that section who list Apple products as their favourites. Good to see our loyalty to our product is evident in the media!
    1.0Ghz 15" TiBook, MBP 13" 2.4/4/256, MBA 13" 2013 1.7/8/128 SSD, 1st Gen 5GB iPod (mint condition), 2nd Gen 10GB iPod, iPod video, nano and shuffle, iPhone 3GS 32GB, iPhone 5 32GB

Wow

Thanks for the link. And thanks for the support everyone!