Welcome to MacTalk Australia

the largest Australian community for Apple discussions and topics

Join the discussions, Register Now!

Default Photoshop.com now available

Photoshop.com has been 'internationalised' and is now available on the Australian iTunes store.

If you don't already have it, go for it!

Thanks, downloading now. :-)

Now I have so many photo editing software that I'm at a loss on which one to keep. I sure waste lots of money trying out so many.

I've had a bit of a fiddle, looks good. Wonder how long it will remain free?

Quote Originally Posted by koluns81 View Post
    I've had a bit of a fiddle, looks good. Wonder how long it will remain free?
    I've had photoshop.com as an image storing place for ages, almost since it was released. Its come along in leaps and bounds, from simply a place to store and display, to being able to edit, have visitors add comments etc. having an iphone app adds to the pleasure of using it.

Hope it stays free for good. I think I recall reading somewhere that it will be like many other services, free for the first couple of G, then pay for upgrade if you want more space. The iphone app is likely to remain free, I think, as its beein introduced as an adjunct to the website.

I hope they come up with a paid version with a lot more functionalities. I have many photo editing software now, each performing things that others don't. Would be good to have one that does it all.