Welcome to MacTalk Australia

the largest Australian community for Apple discussions and topics

Join the discussions, Register Now!

Default Internet Fax Service

Looking for recommendations on (preferably) cheap internet fax services. Need to be able to send/receive up to 10 faxes per day.

TIA

Hey Dude

Check out mBox. They do inbound faxing (faxes converted to PDF and emailed to you) and outbound faxing (email to fax) for very nice rates.

They also have an iPhone application which gets push notifications when a fax is received and it lets you view them.

I can also give you a link to my partner page with mBox which should get you a bit of a discount on inbound faxing.

Cheers
    Dave Finster
    EDIT: This might help: mBox Australia - Fax to Email, Virtual Fax, Voicemail to Email, Internet Fax, Email to Fax, Email to SMS

I have used UTBox |Internet Fax, including Fax by Email, Fax Broadcasting and sending and receiving SMS from PC for 5+ years. It's never missed a beat. We send faxes by emailing them with attachments (Word docs, PDF etc)
    2012 Mac Mini 2.6 w/ 1TB Fusion Drive & 16GB RAM, Dell U2713HM Monitor | 15" MBP Unibody 2.66 | iPhone 5s Space Gray 32GB on Vodafone & iPhone 5 Black | iPad Retina (3rd Gen) on Vodafone | AppleTV 3 | Original Airport Express

Awesome tips guys. Thanks heaps. mBox looks the goods