Welcome to MacTalk Australia

the largest Australian community for Apple discussions and topics

Join the discussions, Register Now!

Default IceTV / GO (unavailable) / EyeTV

I got the email from icetv about the new channel and in there email it said to delete all the saved epg data. I did that and had all world of trouble but have got it back to a state where I now have all the channels back, and all the channels that icetv controls listed in programs set. BUT GO, in the schedule part is coming up (unavaiable), i can watch the channel if i open a live tv window, and it is showing up in the channels and is listed as a IceTV epg channel. When it does go to record it seems to be defaulting to ONE hd. ( and my update epg's from IceTV have been successful.. )

Any Help ?

p.s.

just seen i have 2 channel 99's and 2 channel 90's, but when i turn off one or the other, the channels become unavailable in the schedule. Even turning those channels to dvb, and unchecking them the schedule says the channels are unavailable..

Last edited by Devil rolla; 12th August 2009 at 07:37 AM.
    Mac Mini 2.0ghz Intel 4GB ram (apple wireless keyboard/magic mouse) DroBo V2 Macbook PRO 2.33ghz Intel 3GB ram + 60GB SSD Imac G4 13inch 1.0ghz 1.25GB ram iPad 2 16GB Wifi AppleTV Gen2 iPhone 4 16GB iPhone 4S 16GB

It's OT but shit + command + 3 is your friend. (Makes is a bit easier to see).

Try rescanning the channels. It all seems to work for me.

Rescanned three times now. First time I had no channels, second time all but one HD, last time all but no nine is screwing up.

I was scanning in advanced, only add new channels, will try and advance throrough scan when I get home.

Thanks for the replies.
    Mac Mini 2.0ghz Intel 4GB ram (apple wireless keyboard/magic mouse) DroBo V2 Macbook PRO 2.33ghz Intel 3GB ram + 60GB SSD Imac G4 13inch 1.0ghz 1.25GB ram iPad 2 16GB Wifi AppleTV Gen2 iPhone 4 16GB iPhone 4S 16GB

Just did a rescan, same deal, GO is showing up as unavailable still..

anything else i can try ?
    Last edited by Devil rolla; 12th August 2009 at 08:29 PM.