Welcome to MacTalk Australia

the largest Australian community for Apple discussions and topics

Join the discussions, Register Now!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Great app guys!!!

Your more than welcome to my money .... But can you bring the see conversation option when you select a tweet?

Also, I love the new colour of the icon, but maybe you could Twitter ur icon up a little bit! I look at it all the time and tweetie's icon is better! But I want yours to be the best!

Sorry for the double post, but I've also noticed the stability of the update just isn't there either. Is there a fix in the works?

I'm amazed your getting service, for me the whole thing is dead.

The website is also dead. It really frustrates me when an paid app is having problems and the devs says nothing. @itweetreply or @syncode hasn't mentioned anything about any issues they are incurring so I'm left to guess.
    Last edited by ozymandias; 8th August 2009 at 10:15 AM.
    Follow me on Twitter

Macbook, iPhone - Pwned, Apple TV - Hacked, Airport Extreme, Airport Express, Shuffle.

How about an email reply option, I don't like using Push as it kills the battery and would love to get email notifications.
    twitter | flickr | Blog | My Website
    20" Aluminium iMac 16GB White iPhone Black MacBook Apple TV

Exocet's Avatar Exocet is offline We're gonna need to move you down into storage B.

Quote Originally Posted by ozymandias View Post
    I'm amazed your getting service, for me the whole thing is dead.

The website is also dead. It really frustrates me when an paid app is having problems and the devs says nothing. @itweetreply or @syncode hasn't mentioned anything about any issues they are incurring so I'm left to guess.
    I understand twitter has been suffering a DDoS for the last 48 hours - I'd say that would affect service recently?

Quote Originally Posted by Exocet View Post
    I understand twitter has been suffering a DDoS for the last 48 hours - I'd say that would affect service recently?
    Quite possible, it appears the dev website is now backup so hopefully the app will start pushing again soon.
    Follow me on Twitter

Macbook, iPhone - Pwned, Apple TV - Hacked, Airport Extreme, Airport Express, Shuffle.

OK, we've been having major issues in the past 24 hours, a lot of which we can't fix (Twitter has to). Yesterday, the service totally went offline due to the DDOS attacks, and our server crashed because of how often it was trying to connect to a server that didn't exist. That has been fixed now though.

The Twitter API is having serious issues, and we are getting HTTP error codes where they shouldn't be, something that Twitter has admitted as their own fault. If you launch iTweetReply and get a "secure connection failed" error message, that's Twitter.

With oAuth, that's totally dead. Luckily, iTweetReply doesn't use oAuth at all (it used to, but we removed it, it's way too unreliable at the moment, and always has been). Any application that uses it ie. Boxcar, and other Twitter clients, are totally dead. Twitter didn't make oAuth, so they may be waiting for the developers of the service to give them a hand. oAuth has had major issues in the past over silly little things, so I don't expect that to be up for a few days at least (Twitter, please surprise me!).

We seem to be pushing alright now, but the API sometimes throws up errors while trying to fetch your replies and DMs, and there's nothing we can do about it. We are also carefully watching the server to make sure that it runs fine, and we hope that Twitter sorts out their issues, fast.

Does itweetreply support Tweetie 2? I'm thinking of jumping on the itr bandwagon

Quote Originally Posted by eggs View Post
    Does itweetreply support Tweetie 2? I'm thinking of jumping on the itr bandwagon
    Yep - just gotta delete Tweetie 1 before installing Tweetie 2.

Alternatively, you can install Tweetie 2, delete Tweetie 1, then restart your device.

Doesn't work with Twittelator Pro. It shows it, but won't let me use it as an option.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4