Welcome to MacTalk Australia

the largest Australian community for Apple discussions and topics

Join the discussions, Register Now!

Default Amazon not shipping MobileMe to Australia.

My Mobile Me subscription is due for renewal in 30 days and there are no cheap subscriptions on eBay, so I headed to amazon.com.

Amazon are selling a subscription for $59.99US, but when I tried to make the purchase, I get an error message saying they wont deliver to my address in Australia.

Grrr...I thought people have done this in the past?
    twitter | flickr | Blog | My Website
    20" Aluminium iMac 16GB White iPhone Black MacBook Apple TV

That is correct, Amazon won't ship many items outside the US and software is one of them. Why I have a US postal address, get some of my camera gear and other stuff sent there.
    An Aussie Online Sports Book store http://www.lockerroombooks.com.au

Try priceusa.com.au (They'll have to buy on your behalf). The total cost including their service fee and postage would be approx AU$100.
    PriceUSA Price Estimator

10.00 item(s) price US$ 59.95 mail-in rebate US$ 0.00 shipping in usa US$ 0.00 shipping to aust US$ 7.00 delivery insurance US$ 1.50 return insurance US$ 0.00 exchange rate US$ 0.788 5% service fee A$ 10.00 final price A$ 96.87
    I don't know if the AUD$20 saving is worth it.
    2012 Mac Mini 2.6 w/ 1TB Fusion Drive & 16GB RAM, Dell U2713HM Monitor | 15" MBP Unibody 2.66 | iPhone 5s Space Gray 32GB on Vodafone & iPhone 5 Black | iPad Retina (3rd Gen) on Vodafone | AppleTV 3 | Original Airport Express

Umm there is a guy selling Mobile Me (5Gb accounts) for $41 AU from the US on ebay.
     iPhone & iPhone 3GS, Macbook Pro 17" C2D 2.8ghz. iMac alu. 20" C2D 2ghz. iMac 20" CD 2ghz & Cube 450mhz. Website