Welcome to MacTalk Australia

the largest Australian community for Apple discussions and topics

Join the discussions, Register Now!
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Good program. Any Ideas when Telstra call/SMS usage will be available? I use it now for mine and wife's data caps, as well as home bigpond account.

Happy to help with Beta testing as well if you still need people.

James.

Whoever made this app, PLEASE fix TPG Mobile Usage, it won't work gets this error everytime. Funny thing is that it worked in the previous version:

TPG Mobile did not return valid usage data. Check your settings. There may be temporary problem with online servers. Try logging in via browser to verify

But it does work when i log in via browser.

I'm disappointed = (

My Optus broadband usage displays fine, but when I add my 3 mobile information the app crashes, every single time I try to add it. Annoying.

Southfreo,

I just paid for your app thinking I would get call/sms usage as well as data usage on my post paid Telstra "Phone Plan $60".

Will this be possible?

Bought this a few weeks ago because I saw that it supported 3 (Three).
    However, I've been unable to setup my account in the app.
    Maybe it's because I have two phones on the one account?
    When I login to my.three.com.au in a browser on my PC I enter my account username, password, then enter the pin and can select my account then report on individual numbers.

I have a feeling I won't be able to get it working with my account setup.

Guess I'll have to stick to turning off wifi so I can see the stats via the my.three portal on the phone.
    Next G: Available Everywhere, Affordable Nowhere

Quote Originally Posted by jacke View Post
    Southfreo,

I just paid for your app thinking I would get call/sms usage as well as data usage on my post paid Telstra "Phone Plan $60".

Will this be possible?
    would this be what you're after?
    twitter :|: mwot MT profile :|: mwot

Quote Originally Posted by mwot View Post
    would this be what you're after?
    Yep, that's exactly what I'm after but for Telstra.

Quote Originally Posted by jacke View Post
    Yep, that's exactly what I'm after but for Telstra.
    i only have Optus accounts, but i would presume you'd get the same detail for Telstra - assuming you can check your Telstra usage online as you can with Optus.
    twitter :|: mwot MT profile :|: mwot

It only shows me the data bar and the days bar, it doesn't show the calls bar or any of the plan details.

You get different information from different providers, I will be updating all screenshots on southfreo.com with every provider for the latest V6 series so you can see what on offer.

Telstra from V5 onwards supports call information, what that means is it can retreive your call information from the telstra site for the account your logged into. As Telstra don't provide SMS usage (if they do email me to show me which page this is on!) iiQuota can't display it yet, it can however shows your Home phone usage which is pretty handy.

V5 has been awaiting approval since June 1st, seems the V3.0 has really slowed updates going through the store.

V6 which has just completed Beta fixes some bugs and now should handle all 3 mobile account setups.

I discuss all this over at whirlpool if your interested in following the development.

There is also a free iiQuotaLite which allows you to get an idea of what iiQuota does, this uses the same codebase as iiQuota but with alot less functionality.

Southfreo,

When I turn internet tethering on it puts a bar across the top of the phone that says "internet tethering"

This pushes the iiQuota screen down and you can't see the refresh button, last update etc.

Cheers, Jack.

Yes, the tethering notification pushes the screen down 20 pixels, the refresh button should still be pushable, though alot smaller. This is corrected in the V6 release and tethering will not affect the screen.

Yeah I can still push the button, just letting you know, glad to see you are already on it

I got the lite version last night thanks to Mactalks recommendation. Think I'll buy the full version tonight.
    Cheers
    Late 08 macbook aluminium 13inch, late 2012 iMac 21 inch, G4 ibook 12inch, G4 lampshade 15 inch, iPhone 4, 5 & 6, G1 ipod touch & ipod shuffle

Quote Originally Posted by kiwijohn View Post
    I got the lite version last night thanks to Mactalks recommendation. Think I'll buy the full version tonight.
    Cheers
    That's great to hear.

Also, There is a dedicated WP thread based on the latest Beta version which has around 80 users at the moment. V6 is complete and will be submitted once 5.4 is released (Apple are running a bit behind on approvals at the moment).

5.5 is now available on AppStore, Optus users should like the new feature specifically for them (Though Vodafone,TPG get it in 6), Tap the Optus icon for Charge history with Dialbak support. Ideal usage has also been added etc.

Wife and I both have iiQuota now, and we're on the same Telstra plan, and have a problem.

It showed our seperate data usage, however ever since we've been getting call usage, it's only showing calls on my phone (usage bar), and not on hers, but we both get the dollar figure.
    it also now shows the one data pack usage (mine) for both accounts.

I also tried to set up my work bigpond account to manage the usage there, and it re-added my home bigpond a second time as well, it seems to have some problems with multipule accounts from the same provider.

Any assistance?

Hi Brennan,

Sounds like I'll need to ask you some specific questions for your setup and check the usage files.

Can you switch on "Email usage to Support" and hit refresh for both accounts with a description of "Brennan-something meaningful" and I'll investigate.

Cheers

i love this app, and cant wait for the next release that will have Westnet built in too! keep up the good work, supporting AU developers! (and if you are from Freo, supporting you even more! hehehe)

I love it... I use it primarily to monitor my Vodafone usage... The fact that I can monitor my iiNet is a bonus as well..

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast