Welcome to MacTalk Australia

the largest Australian community for Apple discussions and topics

Join the discussions, Register Now!

Default Got a Canon Powerhot A580 for $99

I picked up a Canon Powerhot A580-at Harvey Norman for $99.

Original HN price was $199 -they had it for $99 on sale.

It was at the above price at the Gold Coast and south Tweed heads HN stores only and the sale ended at 5pm.

Quite impressed at the camera-well built and takes beautiful photos-much more refined than my other camera (a Kodak C513).
    Mac mini and iPad: Mac mini (Mid 2011) Core i5 2.3 GHz 2GB RAM, Thunderbolt Display, Mac OS X 10.7, iPad 32GB (Wi-Fi), Apple TV (160GB)

Quote Originally Posted by aafuss View Post
    I picked up a Canon Powerhot A580-at Harvey Norman for $99.

Original HN price was $199 -they had it for $99 on sale.
    $99 is a really nice price for that one, they get quite well reviewed. You have to give it to HN though. Their regular price ($199) is $30 above RRP (which is $169) so you can haggle with the sales person, get $30 off and they get full RRP and the customer leaves thinking they just got a buy.

Yes-that's what they do,m they listed the sale price as $119:when in fact, the ad I took from the Gold coast bulletin clearly said it was $99-which the salesperson agreed with, and I got it at the correct sale price.
    Mac mini and iPad: Mac mini (Mid 2011) Core i5 2.3 GHz 2GB RAM, Thunderbolt Display, Mac OS X 10.7, iPad 32GB (Wi-Fi), Apple TV (160GB)