Welcome to MacTalk Australia

the largest Australian community for Apple discussions and topics

Join the discussions, Register Now!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default What are you doing/Have done tonight??

Hi All,

I have been bored as shit tonight, so i decided to turn to some alcohol for some advice.
    The alcohol didn't tell me anything so i drank it.

As i am bored and now intoxicated i thought i would start a thread about what people have been/are doing tonight.?

Cheers.
    "The Mind Is Like A Parachute, It Does Not Work Unless It's Open" - Frank Zappa

mmm...finished dayshift, got home, watched the wobblies snatch a win against the saffies, just watching a bit of the tour de france, enjoying the scenery and imagining myself driving thru the same villages next month when we are in europe for a couple of months.

off to bed shortly!

worked till 8, had some beers, playing WoW now
    20" Alu iMac | White 3GS
    Follow me on twitter

tried to get dark knight tickets, fucked that up, went out for dinner with mrs craigd

came home wrote a few tweets now off to bed.....
    2011 iMac 27" 2.7 i5 12GB RAM
    16GB iPhone 4 - 16gb iPad 3G - Kindle 2
    www.twitter.com/500postcard http://500postcards.posterous.com

Cleaned my fish tank and then went out to dinner and had a couple of woodstock's and now playing some WoW.

Spent the night watching Hogans Heroes(got the full box set from the US through the week).

Nothing like politically incorrect 60's sitcoms to make the hours fly on a boring Saturday night.

cool cool. sounds like some fun times by all.

I'm sitting here on the sofa under a blanket (in Brisbane dammit) watching Night of the Comet. Had to run grab the Pismo to confirm Chakotay (ST:Voy) is the guy in this flick... Wow, so young.
    MacTalk - the bianca's of geekdom
    thecosmichobo - as seen on YouTube - "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" "Bigger on the Inside?" "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!" and lots more!

My night fell through. So I went to the local 7/11 bought some papers and a cheap arse lighter, started watching Californication which I bought today at Borders (they had 30% off box sets) wondering what I'm going to do now. Need to go to bed as I'm going bush walking tomorrow, doubt I will, the vodka bottle is giving me dirty looks, might attack at my first sign of weakness/sleep.
    32GB iPhone 3GS, Unibody MacBook Pro.
    last.fm| trades: anaami, Bob, vwl, and lots of other people.

Quote Originally Posted by Mohawk View Post
    My night fell through. So I went to the local 7/11 bought some papers and a cheap arse lighter, started watching Californication which I bought today at Borders (they had 30% off box sets) wondering what I'm going to do now. Need to go to bed as I'm going bush walking tomorrow, doubt I will, the vodka bottle is giving me dirty looks, might attack at my first sign of weakness/sleep.
    my case of Heineken's were giving me dirty looks, so i started to drink them. gotten through 10 bottles out of a case so far.

not looking forward to morning.

Trying to get over a cold. Chicken Soup. And watching Diggnation and Cranky Geeks. ;p
     Macbook Pro 2.2ghz 4gb ram 15" & 32" LCD TV  Iphone 3G 16gb White (jailbroken)  Nike+ & Black iPod Nano 16gb G5 
    TwitterFacebook  Black ASUS EEE 1000H 2gb 

Watched the Dark Knight.

Immediately looked at ticket availability of the next IMAX screening (sold out, damn it!)

We're a drunken lot, aren't we.
    All alone tonight, went wandering down king street,
    And I like most of us, found alcohol, in this case, all saints muscadello.
    It gave me a foul look, and I'm getting back at it.

Life is monotonous

I got picked up early hours in the afternoon by my brother and his lovely wife, we went to my parents place and they left me there to go to Gold Class to see The Dark Knight at the local cinemas. While I stayed at parents and had dinner and watched The Princess Diaries. My brother quoted Joker's lines at me when they came back and as well on the drive home and talked about random stuff.
    When I got home, I successfully got my great great aunt (99y/o) into bed and I washed the dishes that were piling up in the sink, cleaned the kitchen. Put fruits in the fruit bowl. Ate some strawberries.
    And here I am! Chatting to people on IRC and writing on this.
    My Hardware: iBook G4 1.2GHz | iPhone 8GB | MacBook 2.4GHz White | Twitter | last.fm|

May be walking to Maccas now, feeling kinda hungry, like I could munch on something...

I should probably wear pants

Quote Originally Posted by colbs View Post
    I got picked up early hours in the afternoon by my brother and his lovely wife, we went to my parents place and they left me there to go to Gold Class to see The Dark Knight at the local cinemas. While I stayed at parents and had dinner and watched The Princess Diaries. My brother quoted Joker's lines at me when they came back and as well on the drive home and talked about random stuff.
    When I got home, I successfully got my great great aunt (99y/o) into bed and I washed the dishes that were piling up in the sink, cleaned the kitchen. Put fruits in the fruit bowl. Ate some strawberries.
    Ever since I saw The Dark Knight, I've felt kind of empty inside, it was so epic, the only movie I've really been looking forward to in a long time. listening to the previews to the movies album while on the iPhone ITMS today didn't help.

Quote Originally Posted by Mohawk View Post
    May be walking to Maccas now, feeling kinda hungry, like I could munch on something...

I should probably wear pants
    mmmm. drunken maccas mission.

Quote Originally Posted by colbs View Post
    Wow. And I mean, wow! Fruit in a bowl? No, seriously - 99year old great great aunt... that's amazing...

Night of the Comet ended... not really wanting to go to bed yet... but don't want to tackle some of the other Zombie flicks I have this late at night on my own with no one else in the house to save me... :}

Maybe I'll watch ep 2 of Get Smart... Ep 1 was great last night. Or might go write a bit more of my Supernatural script...
    MacTalk - the bianca's of geekdom
    thecosmichobo - as seen on YouTube - "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" "Bigger on the Inside?" "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!" and lots more!

interesting thread.

I did podcast recording @7:30 started to edit and that got tiring so now listening to some radio podcasts

Batman again..

a.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast