34 13.77%
  • three to four weeks

18 7.29%
  • more than four weeks

30 12.15%
Page 83 of 83 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83
Results 1,641 to 1,646 of 1646

just picked up my 16GB black iphone at optus world target centre

Exocet's Avatar Exocet is offline We're gonna need to move you down into storage B.

Quote Originally Posted by bawpcwpn View Post
    ^
    But are you happy with the wait? It's quite ridiculous really I think when you are rainchecked, and you are meant to be fast tracked to the next available iPhone depending on where you are in the queue, are people are walking into stores and walking out with them.
    From what I was told they were given very limited stock. I have no reason to doubt them, as they seemed very genuine in what I was told. They were upfront in saying that they had no stock, that supply was limited, and there was no ETA.

Walked up to the Allphones "Bar" at my local shops and got a 16GB white phone - no waiting list or anything! They actually had a few of each model in stock!! This is on optus btw!
    The family:
    iPod Nano Graphite 8GB 6th Gen / iPhone 4 32GB Black / iPad 2 16GB wifi
    iMac 21.5" / Mac Mini / AirPort Extreme / AirPort Express

Default The Glen

A mate of mine just walked into the Optus shop at the Glen and purchased a 16GB black over the counter. Thought I would pass this on for anyone still waiting!.

Apparently my phone has turned up. Going to get it tomorrow. Approximately 3 week wait.
    Twitter | Upcoming Pixar | Pixar Planet | Facebook | Flickr | ThomasHuxley.com
    2011 13" MBP 4GB RAM 320GB HDD | 16GB WiFi Black iPad 2 | 32GB Black iPhone 4

Default Are you enjoying your FREE WEB BROWSING ?

I did a Bill Enquiry on the Optus web site to find out when they were going to commence my 1 Month Free Web Browsing, as it was past 14 days since I got my iPhone and more than a month since I signed up.

They replied that the free web browsing was applied within 14 days of me signing up and that it would run out TOMORROW.

I made it perfectly clear in my Enquiry that I'd received no notification and that it couldn't logically commence until they'd notified me - not even an SMS to say it had commenced!

Note also that they haven't replied to my (separate) request for a refund for the data portion of my bill for the 18 days I had to wait for the phone to be delivered.

So be warned - your free web browsing will be applied, even if they haven't supplied the phone.

This is NOT OVER by a long run, but I thought I'd post to let others know - another place where Optus' left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing. (We all knew that anyway, didn't we?)

Page 83 of 83 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83