Welcome to MacTalk Australia

the largest Australian community for Apple discussions and topics

Join the discussions, Register Now!

Default Comic Touch - Comic Life for your iPhone!

You know of Comic Life, well now it's on the iPhone, ready for you to scribble all over them with some speech bubbles and stuff like that:

Pretty cool app from our friends at Plasq!

App Store Link

Application Product Website

Was this just added? I wonder when applications actually show up in the "new" list.
    | iMac Alu.| 11-inch MacBook Air | iPhone 4S 64GB

Yeah weird, Crash nitro cark for iPhone was released (it wasn't there on launch I'm sure of it) and it isn't in the new section.

I purchased and installed this app (comic touch) and I think it's pretty cool, and bulk fun.. At first I thought, nah, waste of time, but with some crazy mates and a baby girl I figured I'd have plenty of opportunities to crank out some neat comics!

Here's a couple of my creations :

was under $6.. worth it.

The app lets you 'save' your pics to your photo's, or you can email them to any kind of online photo web app that accepts 'emailed' photo's. (facebook, flickr, mobileme, whatever). It's neat!

Tragedies's Avatar Tragedies is offline I reject your reality, and substitute my own.

I reckon this looks like a great app, but won't buy it due to the fact I have an ipod touch, and since it has no camera, it won't be the best.