Welcome to MacTalk Australia

the largest Australian community for Apple discussions and topics

Join the discussions, Register Now!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

will iblacklist will work on FW 2.0.1? coz I read on iclarified website about the software and doesn't say if it's for FW 1.1.4 only or works as well with FW 2.0 compatibility

went to iblacklist official website and they are not saying anything about FW2.0 or something like that so I presumed that I will only work with FM 1.1.4

Thank you
    Haris

There's an app on Cydia that claims to do it called iBlacklist.

I've downloaded it, but haven't tried it. Not stalked that much unfortunately (Am taking applicants.)

It installed fine on my 2.0.2 pwned phone but yeh, haven't actaully put it to field use

Default call blocking app

Aussie networks won't block until the law changes...only solution is download quickpwn and jailbreak your phone iblacklist and mcleaner both block calls and sms's I use them and works great

I have same problem and it's a number that is a known "spammer" apparently. (did a google on the number and it was everywhere). I never answer it. Will report it to telstra tomorrow. Would love to block it altogether though.

I have a "Do Not Answer" contact.

Within the contact i rename each 'phone' to the person or the company that i'm ignoring, so I know who i'm rejecting. some I choose to answer as I need to talk to them, but it's mostly the companies that are annoying. Eg power bill due on Friday, so i get a call on monday as they think it's not paid. BPAY takes 3 business days you morons. so I ignore them...

I haven't had a need for any actual blocking so can't help on that one.

Other alternative is contact your local police station and tell them you're being harassed. they can give them a warning call without anything being official. althernately you could get a restraining order but that means you can't see them either...
    James Brennan

Exocet's Avatar Exocet is offline We're gonna need to move you down into storage B.

Quote Originally Posted by Brennan View Post
    Eg power bill due on Friday, so i get a call on monday as they think it's not paid. BPAY takes 3 business days you morons. so I ignore them...
    Hang on, they're the morons?

i did a search in the app store. i typed text blocker and 26 apps came up. and i looked through a couple and you can block calls too!!

Default Blocking a number on an iPhone

Thanks for bumping a 3 year old thread to tell us that :/

So, how do I block certain numbers on my iPhone?

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

There is an option now to block calls. You can't block a certain number but you can block numbers you haven't approved.
    http://twitter.com/TheMissionMan / Photo Page
    MacBook Air 13" 2.0GHz i7/8GB/512GB, iPhone 5 64GB, iPad Mini LTE 64GB, Nikon D700, MB-D10, 24-70 f/2.8, 70-200 f/2.8, 1.4x, SB700, SB600, Benro C3580T, Benro GH-1, Benro C48T

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2