Welcome to MacTalk Australia

the largest Australian community for Apple discussions and topics

Join the discussions, Register Now!
Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78
Results 1,541 to 1,552 of 1552

Are NZ'ers finding the prices outrageous?
     PowerPC 6100/60AV, PowerPC G3, 12" G4 iBook, 17" G5 iMac, 24" white iMac, 30Gb white iPod, white PSP slim'n'lite, white 16Gb iPhone 

"Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb"
    - Batman

Quote Originally Posted by JonoNZ View Post
    An interesting interview on one of NZ's 7pm current affairs shows regarding high NZ iPhone pricing: 3 News > Video > Campbell Live > Vodafone talks to Campbell Live about the iPhone price
    I'm trying to conserve my quota (1GB left with 4 days left, shared between 5 people isn't fun). So can you sum up what was said?
    Alu MacBook 2.4GHZ | iPhone 4 32GB (Telstra) | iPod Classic 80GB (1G)

Quote Originally Posted by Reubania View Post
    Wow. Please learn to spell "whether"
    They spelt weather correct..... just he wasn't talking about climate

Quote Originally Posted by trinket View Post
    On that note, many contributors to this thread also need to understand the differences between:

- They
    - They're
    - There
    - Their
    It's a shame you struggle to understand sentences with common grammar and spelling mistakes? Is English your second language?

Quote Originally Posted by watters View Post
    I'm trying to conserve my quota (1GB left with 4 days left, shared between 5 people isn't fun). So can you sum up what was said?
    Just watched a bit, it's a great Video, media doing their job. they show a bunch of videos sent in from disgruntled New Zealanders, then the host challenges a Vodafone guy over their plans and he just squirms saying either "I haven't seen those plans" or "no one has launched the phone yet".

Quote Originally Posted by watters View Post

Just watching atm...I am **loving** the fact that the presenter mentions O2's pricing as a comparison to demonstrate how expensive NZvoda's plans are in interviewing the head of Voda NZ, and the guy says he hasn't looked at anyone else's plans...so the head of Vodafone NZ has not looked anywhere else in the world to get an idea of pricing...well done! :P
     PowerPC 6100/60AV, PowerPC G3, 12" G4 iBook, 17" G5 iMac, 24" white iMac, 30Gb white iPod, white PSP slim'n'lite, white 16Gb iPhone 

- Batman

Quote Originally Posted by retroneo View Post
    It's a shame you struggle to understand sentences with common grammar and spelling mistakes? Is English your second language?
    its a shame that you didnt realise that your first question mark had no place in that sentence.
    the structure of the sentence does not merit a question mark, you made a statement.

zinggg.

off-topic. sorry. just had to bring it up

Quote Originally Posted by laprius View Post
    Just watching atm...I am **loving** the fact that the presenter mentions O2's pricing as a comparison to demonstrate how expensive NZvoda's plans are in interviewing the head of Voda NZ, and the guy says he hasn't looked at anyone else's plans...so the head of Vodafone NZ has not looked anywhere else in the world to get an idea of pricing...well done! :P
    To be fair, he does note that New Zealand just doesn't have unlimited data, and it's more expensive to get data to New Zealand, then the host compares prices to our Telstra ones, and then he says he's never seen them.

Quote Originally Posted by adamerr View Post
    its a shame that you didnt realise that your first question mark had no place in that sentence.
    the structure of the sentence does not merit a question mark, you made a statement.

zinggg.

off-topic. sorry. just had to bring it up
    You beat me to it! hehe

man I hope Voda aus doesn't have the same mentality as that guy....terrible attitude! I hope they sell none :S

- Batman

Quote Originally Posted by NeoRicen View Post
    To be fair, he does note that New Zealand just doesn't have unlimited data, and it's more expensive to get data to New Zealand, then the host compares prices to our Telstra ones, and then he says he's never seen them.
    It probably is more expensive to get data there...they're on the Southern Cross cable link aren't they?

- Batman

Oops, I forgot to actually close it!
    Again, post here: http://forums.mactalk.com.au/47/5263...-part-2-a.html

Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78