Welcome to MacTalk Australia

the largest Australian community for Apple discussions and topics

» Join the discussions, Register Now!
Page 68 of 78 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 1552

You know, as much as I HATE the fact Voda haven't releaed their plans, I don't know why people are saying it's over and that they're being forced to go to Optus.

The iPhone is released until Friday. HOW could you possibly be forced to buy something from a company who isn't even selling it yet?? Beats me.

Don't get me wrong - I am pissed they have left it this long. But it seems like many are just saying this to spite them.... which, I am sure, won't affect them in the least because some other happy soul will be HAPPY to take your place in the Vodafone queue (like moi :P)

yep i'm just deciding between a 12month or 24month optus $59 cap now... will only cos me $100 to get away from vodasnail
    iMac 21.5" 2.8 i7 + iPhone4 32gb [Black] + MacBook [Uni body 2008] + iPad 64gb 3G/Wifi

I don't think it is the actual release that is the impetus, more the treatment of its' customers really.
     PowerPC 6100/60AV, PowerPC G3, 12" G4 iBook, 17" G5 iMac, 24" white iMac, 30Gb white iPod, white PSP slim'n'lite, white 16Gb iPhone 

"Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb"
    - Batman

It's all rather amusing. I seem to recall similar levels of disdain towards Optus. Then suddenly they released their plans and it was all forgotten. I suspect the same thing will happen with Vodafone, and even Telstra once they reveal all.

Quote Originally Posted by bunkey View Post
    You know, as much as I HATE the fact Voda haven't releaed their plans, I don't know why people are saying it's over and that they're being forced to go to Optus.
    For me, its the prices. not the wait.
    Not only do I twitter, but I also flickr and last.

Quote Originally Posted by mitty View Post
    once they reveal all.
    Little problem there.
    I am the tech savvy at-risk youth.

11:16am...they are more than an hour late!
     PowerPC 6100/60AV, PowerPC G3, 12" G4 iBook, 17" G5 iMac, 24" white iMac, 30Gb white iPod, white PSP slim'n'lite, white 16Gb iPhone 

- Batman

It's because they never called me when I registered with them.

**sniff** "they never call..."

... so hell with them (I'm only a pre-payer anyway!)
    and I really want one pronto, I can usually wait and see but
    it's a "Phone ana Poddy ana gizmo ana ana ana...

Broadband Pro 3GB 24 months $69.95
    No term $79.95 $0.50

Here we go...this is why I am seriously thinking voda aus is not going to offer anything NEAR NZ. we're paying a little more than 1/2 what they are being charged for 3Gb/month so you can see how disparate their pricing will be to ours.

For Computers - Mobile Data - Vodafone NZ

- Batman

Is pricing really going to be released today for Vodafone Aus or is it still only speculation?

Being a Vodafone customer, I'm hanging on the Edge of my seat also and keeping a close eye on this thread! LOL...

Quote Originally Posted by [schmick] View Post
    Is pricing really going to be released today for Vodafone Aus or is it still only speculation?

Being a Vodafone customer, I'm hanging on the Edge of my seat also and keeping a close eye on this thread! LOL...
    It was speculation as Vodafone did release their plans in NZ, we were hoping they would release ours as well.

who knows schmick...I don't and noone at the front line of voda seems to either

- Batman

" which have already started to deliver improvements in Vodafone’s customer service capabilities. The ‘behind-the-scenes’ upgrade also gave Vodafone the ability to bring new products and services to market faster, while also enhancing Vodafone’s ability to customise the features and benefits of its products to meet individual customer preferences." - Vodafone to build national mobile broadband network 11 December 2007 Media Release

Some irony in this statement because its taking Vodafone toooooooo looooooooonnnnnnnnnnngggggg to release their pricing. After all according to the release this is the fast way!!
    Macbook Air 80GB HDD,3 x iPhone 3G 16GB Black, iMac 24" 2.4GHz Alu iMac 3GB RAM 320Gb HDD, White Macbook 2.16GHz 2GB RAM 80GB HDD, AEBS, iPod 30GB 5G Black, White iPod Nano 4GB 1G, iPod Shuffle 512MB 1G

I hope your right laprius, I really do.
    In their defence, they (Vfone) have been the best & easiest carrier
    I have ever tried.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by madappleman View Post
    I hope your right laprius, I really do.
    In their defence, they (Vfone) have been the best & easiest carrier
    I have ever tried.

Cheers
    The absolute killer for me is their lack of 3G in my area.

They have promised it for 2 years, and still nothing - I'm just not willing to commit to them for another 2 years in some vague hope. I know that its much more define in a promise now, but I'll believe it when my [G] icon turns to [3G].

But I want to know their pricing - the more people going to vodafone, the more optus iphone's available

I'm looking forward to being with them full-time again if I can...it would have even been nice if they sent us all something to say "we haven't forgotten and we still love you all so just bear with us"

- Batman

I have no doubt that Vodafone's prices will be better than both Telstra's and Optus'. Think about it, if you can get a better deal AND more coverage elsewhere, what kind of moron would sign up to Vodafone? They would have zero sales.

well we've absolutely blown away the Optus thread! go us!

- Batman

I think it needs to be said (if it hasn't already) that $80NZD is only $63AUD, so the prices aren't quite as bad as they seem.

who in their right mind would go on a $250 / month plan AND STILL have to pay for a phone, i feel very sorry for NZ and i hope the reason why AU vodafone haven't put the plans up is because they thought the other carriers were going to screw people wanting to buy the iPhone. AND backfired on them
    Macbook Pro 15" 2.2ghz
    Dell 24" Monitor, Ipod Nano G3 Black (8GB)
    Rocking the new Nokia e71 white......

Page 68 of 78 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 ... LastLast