Welcome to MacTalk Australia

the largest Australian community for Apple discussions and topics

Join the discussions, Register Now!

Default Music in Big Bang Brain Games - Where can I find it?

Hey all,

I love the relaxing music that plays whilst playing a brain game (EG Reaction) in Big Bang Brain Games. Does anyone know where I can find the track? I've spend all night looking through the code and I can't seem to find it.

Thanks in advanced,
    Domenic.

it'll be inside the package of the game. (right / command click on the app and show package contents. Poke around in there, dont delete anything though

Wally, I did that, but I can't find the file, I think it's in the code. I opened that in text edit to see if it said something about where the music is, but no success.

Thanks anyway

Email them?

Strange - I had a quick look in Big Bang Board Games and found a folder in Resources called Sounds that had all the music in it. If you can't find that for Brain games, email them I say

Quote Originally Posted by Simo View Post
    Email them?
    Done. Hopefully I get a nice reply

Quote Originally Posted by andrew.wilson View Post
    Strange - I had a quick look in Big Bang Board Games and found a folder in Resources called Sounds that had all the music in it. If you can't find that for Brain games, email them I say
    Yeah, same for me! I just emailed them, hopefully they will tell me The music is just so nice!