Welcome to MacTalk Australia

the largest Australian community for Apple discussions and topics

Join the discussions, Register Now!

Default Accommodation Reviews

Can anyone point me in the direction of a website that has reviews of accommodation by area or by searching for the name of a place?

I am heading to Ballarat in a couple of months for my grandmothers 70th birthday/family reunion, and am trying to decide between a couple of places to stay. a review might help to make up my wife's mind for me

If anybody has any recommendations for accommodation for a family of 5, that would be helpful too.

Hey, I live in Ballarat!

Here's a link to the Ballarat directory. Accomodation is on the left sidebar with links to all their websites.

http://www.ballarat.com/

Being a resident, I haven't been to many but when my family came over for my cousin's wedding, some of them stayed at Ballarat Goldfields Holiday Park. It's a good place for a family with kids its got a good playground, pool, big sandpit and a massive jumping pillow.

Hope that's helped a bit
    White 2.0GHz Core 2 Duo Macbook 2GB/80GB
    2nd Gen iPod nano 2GB

I've found the following site to be pretty good for finding accommodation in Ballarat.

http://www.bedsconnect.com.au/

We've used it a few times lately and have had good experiences (certainly better than the fun and games of chasing around real estate agents to look at houses which has occupied our visits to Ballarat!).

Cheers!

You can consider Ballarat Budget Motel

It is 5 minutes from attractions and 10 minutes form town.