Welcome to MacTalk Australia

the largest Australian community for Apple discussions and topics

Join the discussions, Register Now!

Default Macbook Pro: Crud behind screen.

Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone else has had this issue, looks like there's something on the screen, but it's actually dust or something inside the screen! not dead pixels either.

I'm gonna take it to the apple shop on the Weekend I suppose, just wondering if anyone else has heard of this, or has any advice?

Quote Originally Posted by Linux_insidev2 View Post
    Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone else has had this issue, looks like there's something on the screen, but it's actually dust or something inside the screen! not dead pixels either.

I'm gonna take it to the apple shop on the Weekend I suppose, just wondering if anyone else has heard of this, or has any advice?
    good luck
    My Mountain Bike Blog

Sweet trades simo, avolve, Jedda, zmit, ryano (x2), emerson, Nevets_Anderson, cbennie, step_andy and more...

Quote Originally Posted by Linux_insidev2 View Post
    Hey guys,

Vitreous floaters...maybe

Quote Originally Posted by captain fantasy View Post
    Vitreous floaters...maybe
    Little do you know Apple Technicians are also qualified surgeons!

my iPod has the same .. the first day i took it away from the bench it got dirt under the screen.

Pretty shoddy if you ask me .. Apple should go ask Seiko how they keep dirt out of a watch.
    why are you reading this?