Welcome to MacTalk Australia

the largest Australian community for Apple discussions and topics

Join the discussions, Register Now!
Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Bundaberg
    Posts
    861

    Default Battery Life & Offical Bags

    Hey Guys
    Thinking about getting a mac book pro and just had a few questions. Whats the battery life on them like? and do apple make offical bags for them??

    Thankyou

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Somewhere Slaying Vampires
    Posts
    6,302

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mattcooper87 View Post
    Thinking about getting a mac book pro and just had a few questions. Whats the battery life on them like? and do apple make offical bags for them??
    You should get 3-4 hours per charge. Maybe even a little more depending on what you are doing and brightness settings etc.
    And nope apple dont make bags. Lots of good options like STM though

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Bundaberg
    Posts
    861

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iSlayer View Post
    You should get 3-4 hours per charge. Maybe even a little more depending on what you are doing and brightness settings etc.
    And nope apple dont make bags. Lots of good options like STM though
    Great thanks for the reply.. Ill wait for the new OS in october before purchasing one LOL

  4. #4

    Default

    While Apple don't make official bags, you'll find lots of manufacturers who make bags designed for the MBP's dimensions.

    So unlike the PC laptop crowd, it's very easy to find a third-party bag that's a perfect fit.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Bundaberg
    Posts
    861

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by geektechnu View Post
    While Apple don't make official bags, you'll find lots of manufacturers who make bags designed for the MBP's dimensions.

    So unlike the PC laptop crowd, it's very easy to find a third-party bag that's a perfect fit.
    Great

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •