Welcome to MacTalk Australia

the largest Australian community for Apple discussions and topics

Join the discussions, Register Now!

Default 'Transfer purchases from' option in iTunes when iPhone connected

I was fooling around syncing my iPhone yesterday when I came across this very interesting option in iTunes. It says 'Transfer purchases from woziphone', which refers to my iPhone.

The word 'purchases' is what makes it all very interesting as it could explain a future option to purchase tracks using your iPhone, then transferring them back to iTunes when you sync up.

Maybe this explains last weeks itunes update without any obvious new features ??.
    Success is a perception just like failure, so don't live your life according to how the world judge's you, live your life according to how you honestly judge yourself !.

The same thing happens on iPods.

Its so you can download from the iTMS on one authorised computer, then transfer them to another authorised computer via your ipod/iphone.
    Read my drivel, be dazzled by my Twitter

Are you some kind of devil trying to keep me from using my time usefully? - Currawong
    "You're an enigma wrapped in a ferreo roche" - fulltimecasual

Oh bugga, I hoped I had discovered something lol.

Oh well, we can live in hope .
    Success is a perception just like failure, so don't live your life according to how the world judge's you, live your life according to how you honestly judge yourself !.