Welcome to MacTalk Australia

the largest Australian community for Apple discussions and topics

Join the discussions, Register Now!

Thread: Tues Morn News

Don't you think its funny that the 'rumors' stating the G5's having higher specs are pretty much expected, or is it just me?

I mean, thanks for the specs and when they are going to come out...I'll only be able to afford one when they hit similar price range to current high spec'd LCII's

But seriously, its the bleeding obvious isn't it?

Steve

P.S. not being an arse, just one of those "Duh!" momments
    WTF is Harmonytech? | The iBook Saga. | Successful Trades: Currawong, Byrd, xedos, Decryption, Greenie, Mivory
    sudo chmod 327 /etc/car/subaru

lol

yeah, you're probably right....

... but we need news. So unless you submit better to news@appletalkaustralia.com, then that's the sort of news we'll have.
    Read my drivel, be dazzled by my Twitter

Are you some kind of devil trying to keep me from using my time usefully? - Currawong
    "You're an enigma wrapped in a ferreo roche" - fulltimecasual

I seldom do enough research into mac's to submit anything, but I do alot of studies in Networking and WiFi stuff. So When I have the time (God knows when) I shall submit something.

But it was just one of those things like...things will cost more in five years.

HAHALOLHAHA

I'm amused, it must be the heat. First time my fan turned on with the iBook in about three months.

Steve
    WTF is Harmonytech? | The iBook Saga. | Successful Trades: Currawong, Byrd, xedos, Decryption, Greenie, Mivory
    sudo chmod 327 /etc/car/subaru

Reminds me, I haven't gotten around to posting news lately. I should have enough for a post soon though.
    The discussion has continued at AppleTalk Australia.