Welcome to MacTalk Australia

the largest Australian community for Apple discussions and topics

Join the discussions, Register Now!

Anyidea when its going to get released. As I remeber reading that early intel Imacs had the same problem and it was fixed via a firmware update.

When using Reason 3 it bugs the hell out of me when I'm listening to a track i'm working on only to have a mooing sound start up in the background.

Perhaps Claris the dogcow lives on
    Pass the crystal, spread the Tarot, in illusion comfort lies

http://www.mistfall.com/

Mine moos a bit when it starts getting very hot (pretty intensive use though). I might be weird, but I kinda like it. I'm inclined to let mine keep mooing, but then again I'm not doing audio work on it.
    Grrrr, Arrrrghhh!!!
    http://www.dpreview.com/galleries/8259491826/photos
    My Photo Gallery

god damn that mooo shits me to tears. my fingers are crossed for soon, but im preparing to wait a long time for it. probably a few months.
    ---2Ghz C2D MacBook, 12" Powerbook 1.5Ghz, 20" Cinema Display, 30gb iPod, Bose Companion 3 , Time machine---
    Neon Media

It's CLARUS the dog cow... and he goes Moof!
    President (and only member) of the Hockey Puck and Mighty Mouse Appreciation Society

My Macbook goes Moooooooooffffff.................................. .................................Mooooooooooffff.. ..........
    Grrrr, Arrrrghhh!!!
    http://www.dpreview.com/galleries/8259491826/photos
    My Photo Gallery

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mjankor &#064; Jul 29 2006, 02&#58;16 PM) [snapback]199457[/snapback]</div>
    Mine moos a bit when it starts getting very hot (pretty intensive use though). I might be weird, but I kinda like it. I&#39;m inclined to let mine keep mooing, but then again I&#39;m not doing audio work on it.
    [/b]
    I can deal with it when surfing the net etc. but whe it happends when doing audio work annoys me to no end. Half tempted run an exteral monitor, keyboard etc and have the macbook as far away as possible when doing audio work.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_cripple &#064; Jul 30 2006, 12&#58;26 PM) [snapback]199649[/snapback]</div>
    I can deal with it when surfing the net etc. but whe it happends when doing audio work annoys me to no end. Half tempted run an exteral monitor, keyboard etc and have the macbook as far away as possible when doing audio work.
    [/b]
    Using an external monitor may only serve to worsen the issue, considering it takes processing power and system resources to drive the additional display. The fact that it uses integrated graphics only heightens the chances of this occuring.
    www: robv.net | twitter: @robvnet

What is this... "MOO"ing?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_cripple &#064; Jul 28 2006, 09&#58;56 PM) [snapback]199294[/snapback]</div>
    Anyidea when its going to get released. As I remeber reading that early intel Imacs had the same problem and it was fixed via a firmware update.

When using Reason 3 it bugs the hell out of me when I&#39;m listening to a track i&#39;m working on only to have a mooing sound start up in the background.
    [/b]

It&#39;s a good sign&#33; It&#39;s making imilk
    My Mountain Bike Blog

Sweet trades simo, avolve, Jedda, zmit, ryano (x2), emerson, Nevets_Anderson, cbennie, step_andy and more...