Welcome to MacTalk Australia

the largest Australian community for Apple discussions and topics

Join the discussions, Register Now!

Thread: A sad day

Default A sad day

It is with great sadness that I must report on the ending of a long and often tumultuous relationship of a little over 10 years.

I'd love to say that it wasn't you but in fact my beloved it was you. You changed so much over the years, in the early days it was for the better but in recent years you have changed so drastically in ways that make you unsuitable for me.

In years gone by I could slip off the covers and have my wicked way with you bringing you to the very edge then slip the covers back on marvelling at your performance but alas those days are over.

Today you are like a snooty private school child, you come out of a production line unable to be changed and at what will always be the pinnacle of your existence, an existence created by massive expense. Since you cannot be changed, a few years down the track you will be left dying in the gutter since you are burnt out and refuse to be made different.

Goodbye Mac, they were fun days while they lasted, you have changed for the worse in so many ways and sadly we can no longer be together.
    Last edited by MadKiwi; 24th December 2017 at 12:52 PM.