Welcome to MacTalk Australia

the largest Australian community for Apple discussions and topics

» Join the discussions, Register Now!

Default Transfer Data from iPad to Mac

iTunes just allows you to transfer purchased items to the new iTunes Library with one iTunes account. But how you can move these music and videos which from other sources?

Actually, we are used to save them on the iPad, but now is there any way letting me to transfer files from iPad to Mac?
    For Many iPad users, they are always looking for an iPad to Mac transfer tool to transfer files or data from iPad to new Mac computer for backup.

In this case, I would like to introduce the best iPad to Mac transfer software -iOS Transfer. It allows you to transfer music, photos, video and other files from iPad to Mac quickly and easily.

Last edited by Marrimary; 22nd January 2017 at 12:15 PM.

For iPhone or ipad users, if you want to transfer or backup data to pc or Mac computer, you can use direct ios data transfer tool, itunes doesn’t allow us to transfer the data directly.
    Last edited by fenna; 2nd May 2017 at 01:38 PM.

G'day Marrimary,

Heads-up - This site is dead. Was mediocre to start, amazing for a while, then purchased by idiots who have done everything except for turn off the lights...

For Apple/Mac/etc advice, particular if you're Aussie, I suggest:

AppleTalk | By and for Apple enthusiasts.

cheers

cosmic
    MacTalk - the bianca's of geekdom
    thecosmichobo - as seen on YouTube - "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!" and lots more!

You can also try to use Coolmuster iOS Assistant, a new released and powerful ios manager tool, which can help transfer and backup iPhone/iPad/iPod to computer. Suppored files including contacts, text messages, notes, calendars, bookmarks, music, videos, photos, books and apps.
    How to transfer data from iPad

Last edited by Vpmsae; 7th June 2017 at 03:28 PM.