Welcome to MacTalk Australia

the largest Australian community for Apple discussions and topics

Join the discussions, Register Now!

Default Looking for old educational Apple game

On or before 1990, Third Person educational Apple game for children in which you type in what you want this yellow(?) guy to do. He may have looked like Pac Man. You could tell him to fly and things like that. It was released alongside a storybook. It may have been only released in Australia.

Quote Originally Posted by zippychains View Post
    On or before 1990, Third Person educational Apple game for children in which you type in what you want this yellow(?) guy to do. He may have looked like Pac Man. You could tell him to fly and things like that. It was released alongside a storybook. It may have been only released in Australia.

There is a site called Macintosh Garden *may* be of help to you

http://macintoshgarden.org

Check it out, I can't promise it has the game but it has an awful lot of vintage games
    Plus, IIci, IIsi, LC, LCII, LC III, CC, LC475, LC630, Centris650, 6100, 8100, 5260, 7220, 7600. PB: 100, 150, 160, 165, 540, 190, 5300, 1400. Lombard, iMacG3, iBookG3, iBookG4, PBG4, eMac, iMac G4, PMG4, MiniG4, iMacG5

You can try Lemonade Stand, the game was launched feb. 1979. Its a cool math game

Quote Originally Posted by guswoltmann View Post
    You can try Lemonade Stand, the game was launched feb. 1979. Its a cool math game
    I remember playing that a LOT when I first started high school in 1982 on the sole Apple IIe computer the school had.

I remember we had to book in to use the machine which was up in a room in the old bell tower of the school, it had a single floppy drive and a green screen mono monitor, no colour! I also remember paying $10 for my first ever floppy disk and then learning how to 'double side' them by cutting a notch out of the other side to allow the disk to be written on both sides.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldmacs View Post
    There is a site called Macintosh Garden *may* be of help to you

http://macintoshgarden.org

Check it out, I can't promise it has the game but it has an awful lot of vintage games
    hehe good share @oldmacs thanks

Preschool Educational Games for Kids-EduKidsRoom - Amazing sets of puzzles, games and quizzes for Toddler and Preschoolers to Learn Colors, Shapes, Numbers, Letters, Time, Sorting and Much More!