Welcome to MacTalk Australia

the largest Australian community for Apple discussions and topics

Join the discussions, Register Now!
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1

    Default Looking for old educational Apple game

    On or before 1990, Third Person educational Apple game for children in which you type in what you want this yellow(?) guy to do. He may have looked like Pac Man. You could tell him to fly and things like that. It was released alongside a storybook. It may have been only released in Australia.

  2. #2

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,408

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zippychains View Post
    On or before 1990, Third Person educational Apple game for children in which you type in what you want this yellow(?) guy to do. He may have looked like Pac Man. You could tell him to fly and things like that. It was released alongside a storybook. It may have been only released in Australia.

    There is a site called Macintosh Garden *may* be of help to you

    http://macintoshgarden.org

    Check it out, I can't promise it has the game but it has an awful lot of vintage games
    Plus, IIci, IIsi, LC, LCII, LC III, CC, LC475, LC630, Centris650, 6100, 8100, 5260, 7220, 7600. PB: 100, 150, 160, 165, 540, 190, 5300, 1400. Lombard, iMacG3, iBookG3, iBookG4, PBG4, eMac, iMac G4, PMG4, MiniG4, iMacG5

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1

    Default

    You can try Lemonade Stand, the game was launched feb. 1979. Its a cool math game

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Dunedin, NZ
    Posts
    169

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by guswoltmann View Post
    You can try Lemonade Stand, the game was launched feb. 1979. Its a cool math game
    I remember playing that a LOT when I first started high school in 1982 on the sole Apple IIe computer the school had.

    I remember we had to book in to use the machine which was up in a room in the old bell tower of the school, it had a single floppy drive and a green screen mono monitor, no colour! I also remember paying $10 for my first ever floppy disk and then learning how to 'double side' them by cutting a notch out of the other side to allow the disk to be written on both sides.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Melbourne(Vic), Australia
    Posts
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldmacs View Post
    There is a site called Macintosh Garden *may* be of help to you

    http://macintoshgarden.org

    Check it out, I can't promise it has the game but it has an awful lot of vintage games
    hehe good share @oldmacs thanks

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    120 Cotham Rd, Kew, VIC
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Preschool Educational Games for Kids-EduKidsRoom - Amazing sets of puzzles, games and quizzes for Toddler and Preschoolers to Learn Colors, Shapes, Numbers, Letters, Time, Sorting and Much More!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •