Welcome to MacTalk Australia

the largest Australian community for Apple discussions and topics

Join the discussions, Register Now!

Talking EyeGames: The Gamer App

Hello Everyone!

I came across this really cool app in the app store today that I thought I would share on here. The name of the app is called EyeGames.

I opened it and being an active gamer I was literally astonished to see all the content that EyeGames had to offer. I looked the app up and I later found out this app literally has 31,000 video games and mobile apps to discover. So I looked through the app and I was just finding all these games that I never heard of before for my PS4 and Xbox One. EyeGames provides me with screenshots, gameplay, descriptions, ratings, anything you need to learn about a game the app provided for me.

On top of that I went to the little up arrow on the top left of the home screen and I purchased all of the features they had to offer. It's really cool, I can now click the twitch button which only pops up if that game I am looking at is being streamed, this allows me to geta look of actual gameplay which is obviously huge when you go to purchase a new game. There are a ton of other cool purchases also.

Any way I thought I share this with you guys because I think this is an amazing app for all the gamers out there to have. Hope you guys enjoy it as much as I am right now, oh and I almost forgot, its free.

Oh they have a really cool mobile website and blog that I found to!

Blog: EyeGames Blog | Brought to you by A & J Apps

Twitter: @EyeGamesapp
    Instagram: @EyeGamesApp
    Facebook: EyeGames app

It seems it's just another app store??

Loved it, great game, challenging puzzles, best storyline