Welcome to MacTalk Australia

the largest Australian community for Apple discussions and topics

Join the discussions, Register Now!

Default Macworld Australia magazine collection to give away...

hello all - am removing some clutter. Have a fairly complete collection of Macworld Australia I'm throwing away, recycling. Have offered it already on the Macworld forums but no takers there. Offering it to anyone here it may have value to.

The collection seems to start with Macworld (US) Sept/Oct 1984, the fourth edition, through to Jan/Feb 1985.
    Then comes the premiere edition of "Australian Macworld" in 1985 Feb/March. Missing August 1985, then complete through to 2005/06 when I've lent a handful out that never came back. Complete from 2007 onwards. A few years are in the plastic covers still, as I had a second subscription at work.

The gap in mid 1997 from the change of publishers is covered with some US editions and the local MacUser mag.

The mags are in Bendigo, Victoria. They take up several metres of shelf space and are very heavy. As I doubt anyone wants to pay postage on this, probably best suit someone willing to drive to Bendigo to collect.
    They will be avbl only for a relatively short time, then pulped. This week.

First in only.

Cheers, Graeme Challis
    Bendigo.

Are you willing to send any specific editions? I'm guessing not as you just want them gone, but I guess no harm in asking??
    Plus, IIci, IIsi, LC, LCII, LC III, CC, LC475, LC630, Centris650, 6100, 8100, 5260, 7220, 7600. PB: 100, 150, 160, 165, 540, 190, 5300, 1400. Lombard, iMacG3, iBookG3, iBookG4, PBG4, eMac, iMac G4, PMG4, MiniG4, iMacG5

hello, seems I haven't been back in just over 12 months. I ended up keeping the first couple of years and pulped the rest.