Welcome to MacTalk Australia

the largest Australian community for Apple discussions and topics

Join the discussions, Register Now!

Smile AFL Live Football on iPad mini App.

Last weekend the App stopped showing LIVE action , all it did show was replay of Highlights of the game I had chosen .

Does someone know if this App has been corrected yet ?

If have been told that it is an Apple-AFL-TELSTRA related App , and on contacting any one of those " helplines " , I was unable to get assistance . Each one passing the buck onto the other .

Thanks , if you can rest my mind . Thanks everyone ...all fixed .
    Last edited by Thommo37; 24th August 2015 at 01:31 PM. Reason: Repaired App. connection http://www.mactalk.com.au/images/smilies/laugh.png

I just did an update on my iPad, tonight. It said something about video issues. I only skimmed what it said and didn't really pay much attention to what I read. Perhaps check if you can get the update and if that helps your issue.

Another thought, your subscription period hasn't just finished has it?

Drifting dry's down current lanes.

Thanks Swoffa , I guess I'll bide my time until the game starts (hopefully) on the iPad , not that I need it tonight as it is live on TV . But i'll need to know if the APP is back in action for others games on the weekend . It costs $89.95 for the full season so there are still a few game left before we go into the Finals then they will all be on live TV . I find it cheaper and less consuming then having PayTV . Thanks again from Thommo , Mount Gambier SA .