Welcome to MacTalk Australia

the largest Australian community for Apple discussions and topics

Join the discussions, Register Now!
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13

Thread: Apple Watch

So I got one for my recent birthday (it was a big number) and have to say I am impressed with how it has slipped into daily my routine.

There hasn't been any stand out, gosh gee moment but perhaps that is its true beauty how it just works.

Ended up with the Apple Watch Black leather strap. I do like the loop band but not sure I will cough up 220 bucks for it as a standalone.

My most used app is mail, as I have work Mail on there, messages, CommSec and as I do a bit of selling on eBay that also gets a run.

Fitness and health stuff is nice.
    An Aussie Online Sports Book store http://www.lockerroombooks.com.au

Quote Originally Posted by SRG View Post
    So I got one for my recent birthday (it was a big number) and have to say I am impressed with how it has slipped into daily my routine.

There hasn't been any stand out, gosh gee moment but perhaps that is its true beauty how it just works.

Ended up with the Apple Watch Black leather strap. I do like the loop band but not sure I will cough up 220 bucks for it as a standalone.

My most used app is mail, as I have work Mail on there, messages, CommSec and as I do a bit of selling on eBay that also gets a run.

Fitness and health stuff is nice.
    Glad you're enjoying yours!

I could see myself loving one, but thats the problem.. I swear I spend so much time on my phone/ipad/mac that if I had an Apple Watch.. I'd never live in the real world :O
    Plus, IIci, IIsi, LC, LCII, LC III, CC, LC475, LC630, Centris650, 6100, 8100, 5260, 7220, 7600. PB: 100, 150, 160, 165, 540, 190, 5300, 1400. Lombard, iMacG3, iBookG3, iBookG4, PBG4, eMac, iMac G4, PMG4, MiniG4, iMacG5

Actually Oldmacs I think it has opposite effect, because I can check things so easily with a quick glance I am spending less time on the iPad and phone.
    An Aussie Online Sports Book store http://www.lockerroombooks.com.au

Quote Originally Posted by SRG View Post
    Actually Oldmacs I think it has opposite effect, because I can check things so easily with a quick glance I am spending less time on the iPad and phone.

That is true!

Maybe one day. Being a uni student, I don't have money to spend on technology.. especially since I foresee myself having to replace my iPad 2 by the end of last year :'(
    Plus, IIci, IIsi, LC, LCII, LC III, CC, LC475, LC630, Centris650, 6100, 8100, 5260, 7220, 7600. PB: 100, 150, 160, 165, 540, 190, 5300, 1400. Lombard, iMacG3, iBookG3, iBookG4, PBG4, eMac, iMac G4, PMG4, MiniG4, iMacG5

Does anyone else have massive problems with dictation? I probably have a 30-40% failure rate - "Apple Watch failed to take Dictation"...I've tried wiping it and restoring from backup, setting up as a new Watch, neither has made any difference. I do feel that it was more reliable on the original version of WatchOS though.

i really like iwatch's Calling notifications and citymapper feature

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13