Welcome to MacTalk Australia

the largest Australian community for Apple discussions and topics

Join the discussions, Register Now!

Lane Cove North, New South Wales, Australia

Default Unable To Access iTunes Suport

I need to contact iTunes support to get a refund on a subscription that has been cancelled by the publisher. The publisher has sent an email telling me to contact iTunes support to get a refund on the unused portion of the subscription. However, for nearly 24 hours now when you click on the support button for iTunes on the Apple website it is coming up 503 - Service Unavailable

Does anyone know what is going on?

Quote Originally Posted by mick132 View Post
    I need to contact iTunes support to get a refund on a subscription that has been cancelled by the publisher. The publisher has sent an email telling me to contact iTunes support to get a refund on the unused portion of the subscription. However, for nearly 24 hours now when you click on the support button for iTunes on the Apple website it is coming up 503 - Service Unavailable

Does anyone know what is going on?
    I don't seem to be having that problem. However, I would suggest you log into your iTunes account in iTunes and go to your Purchase History and click 'Report a Problem' from there.
    iPhone 6 128GB Space Grey, iPad Air 2 -128GB Space Grey, 11" Macbook Air, 27" Core i5 iMac, Mac Mini, Airport Extreme

Lane Cove North, New South Wales, Australia

It now is working again. Maybe it was related to the developer website having problems due to hacking.

Deleted. Previous junk post was deleted (the guy is all over the net, making junk posts. I just spotted one in the Firecore forums)
    Last edited by kyte; 7th January 2015 at 04:26 PM.