Please Note this post is in no way intended to be derogatory to anyone, I am pointing it out as I am obese, if you get offended then DO NOT READ

Hello all you fatties out there (No insult intended) I am one bigger fatty amongst us in the geek community.
But I am actually doing something about it.
Over the years of in-activity being in the IT industry sitting on thy arse most of the day behind a PC or Mac clicking the keyboard and mouse buttons and moving the mouse all day, the most strenuous thing some of us would be to get a cup of coffee or take away at lunch time.
Damn whatever happened to the tea lady in the office .. :-)

I went on diets and put up with it lost a few kilos and then piled it back on again and again.

I have started the Bullet proof diet, and lost just over 10KG in 9 weeks, 2 pants sizes down dropping an average of 1kg per week.

Very easy to do, seems complex but once you get started and work out a routine it is easy.

The founder Dave Asprey went from 300 pounds to 200 pounds ZERO Exercise !!!

Check it out

Bulletproof Home Page
The Bulletproof Executive

Diet Explained
» The Complete Illustrated One Page Bulletproof Diet (Upgraded Paleo) The Bulletproof Executive

How to make the coffee
» Recipe: How to Make Your Coffee Bulletproof…And Your Morning Too The Bulletproof Executive

Local supplier of the Upgraded coffee and MCT oil is
Bulletproof Coffee, Primal Blueprint & Paleologix in Australia | Optimoz.com.au

Give it a go

See Ya