Welcome to MacTalk Australia

the largest Australian community for Apple discussions and topics

Join the discussions, Register Now!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Successful trades : iphonedev, palais, JNRidgway15, macmine, NeoRicen, Erwin, MissionMan, goodbye, decryption, joh, asgr8, davemc, alicia1, tezz27000

Quote Originally Posted by julee86 View Post
    I saw that too, and then looked closer. Its only on iOS8, and is actually a cut back version of that which everyone else bought in the past. I'll stick with my Wallet until it no longer works.

I'd say Wallet is dead. No update (or tweets) for 16 months, just the one OS X update in the last 3 years.

When I was on Palm OS many years ago, my password app was SplashID. It's been free for a little while although there might be a paid upgrade.
    SplashID Safe Password Manager (iOS Universal)
    SplashID Safe Password Manager (Mac)

Quote Originally Posted by kerr View Post
    I'd say Wallet is dead. No update (or tweets) for 16 months, just the one OS X update in the last 3 years.
    Yes, I know there's been no updates. I bought it years ago. 2009 IIRC. However, whilst it still works, I'll keep using it. I've never really taken to 1Password, I had it on the mac for a short time, but... meh. When Wallet dies, I'll be looking for something else, but it wont necessarily be 1Password. I stilll don't know how it gained such a following. Its pretty but it doesnt really do the job better than anything else.

I have to agree. 1Password has a bigger following than it should, maybe customers know that it has a strong Mac focus. I have used various password programs on desktops, PDAs and smart phones for over 15 years and 1Password is not head and shoulders above other programs.

That said, I do currently use 1Password.

wow~ I'd like to have a try~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2