Welcome to MacTalk Australia

the largest Australian community for Apple discussions and topics

Join the discussions, Register Now!

Thread: alicia1

Default alicia1

Bought a geekit bag from this member, quick replies and shipping, recommended

I just bought an iPod Nano from Alicia, she is a lovely person and great with post and communication!

Thanks Alicia, very happy!!!!!
    Trades with, Huy, PatrickH, tkilik11, chris, Taezar, bennyling, Simo, stewiesno1, MissionMan, cgollner, napes, mechcon, lama323, snagage, ClockWork, Beau, Rasta, Freeze, Petecario, Simmo, Tokevmur, Beaner, thebookfreak58, Boddiz, neg2led, Foxy

Bought a 1tb time capsule from Alicia1. Product was in perfect condition, obviously they really look after their apple gear.

A pleasure to deal with, hopefully get to buy from Alicia1 again!

Just bought a Tag Watch from Alicia - everything as described. Very prompt with her communication.
    MacBook Pro C2D 2.4, MacPro Dual Quad 2.8, MacBook Dual 1.83, PowerMac MDD 1.25, PowerMac Quicksilver, eMac 1.0

Bought an iPhone 4 32GB off Alicia. Perfect condition, everything as described, very well packaged, responds to PMs extremely quickly.

Thanks again for the easy, hassle free transaction. Would not hesitate to buy from again!

I purchased a ipod shuffle from Alicia,the sale /transaction went very smoothly and delivery in good condition was the happy outcome.
    Thank you.
    Michael
    Successfully trading with:
    Buying...100% reliability,Selling....100% reliability

Bought a 64GB iPhone 5s from Alicia and she packed it very well to send interstate and was fast to do so.
    Successful trade with: Clockwork.....(and what a trade!)

Purchased an Ipad Mini for Alicia. Perfect transaction & awesome to deal with.

Purchased an iPad mini Smart Cover from Alicia, packed well, sent quickly.

Recommended seller A+++++
    iPad Mini 4 128Gb 4G | iPhone 6 64GB | MacBook Pro 13" i5 2.4GHz Retina | Mac Mini i5 | Apple TV 3 |

Puchased a MacBook Pro charger from Alicia, packed in bubble wrap and arrived fast.

Still a recommended seller A+++++
    iPad Mini 4 128Gb 4G | iPhone 6 64GB | MacBook Pro 13" i5 2.4GHz Retina | Mac Mini i5 | Apple TV 3 |