Welcome to MacTalk Australia

the largest Australian community for Apple discussions and topics

Join the discussions, Register Now!
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Quote Originally Posted by sillydog701 View Post
    What are those white speakers? Are they good?
    They're AudioEngine A2s, and they're absolutely incredible, especially for their size. Got a lot of bass, super great detail on highs and mids too. I love them.
     15" MacBook Pro Core2Duo 2.66Ghz | iPhone 5 32GB |  iPad Retina 3rd Generation 32GB Wifi
    Trading feedback thread

Trades List iPad Mini in Nissan 350Z worklog Monitor Stand Worklog
    27" 2013 iMac, 32GB RAM, 3TB Fusion, 2GB Graphics 27" Cinema Display 27" Thunderbolt Display

Quote Originally Posted by Pharaohsam View Post
    Very awesome setup

Do you just have the Cinema Display plugged into USB & Thunderbolt on the iMac and the Thunderbolt Display plugged into Thunderbolt?
    15" MBP UniBody | 27" Cinema Display | Mac Mini UniBody 2010 | iPad 64GB 4G White | iPad 2 64GB 3G White | iPad 64GB 3G | iPhone 4S 64GB White | iPhone 4 32GB White | iPhone 3GS 32GB White

Default Post your setup - Part 4

Yeap that's right. I found the cables were too short to route around the back through the cable holes so I bought a display port extension for the Cinema Display and I discovered you can use the piggy back port on the Thunderbolt Display instead of the built in cable so I bought a thunderbolt cable and am using that
    27" 2013 iMac, 32GB RAM, 3TB Fusion, 2GB Graphics 27" Cinema Display 27" Thunderbolt Display

Quote Originally Posted by Pharaohsam View Post
    Nice setup.
    Where did you get such wide table (or table top)?

Default Post your setup - Part 4

Ikea. It's the 2m wide table top and two draw units.

Last time i posted a photo was 2008 i believe so here is a pic of my set up at the moment.
     iPhone 6,  iPad Air 2,  27" iMac,  Watch
    http://notablemac.com

Just given the room a coat of Antique White paint - so this is the start of the re-decorating.

Love the desk gollys, where did you get it from? I need to update my desk but I'm a little hamstrung by the fact that I only have 1220mm of width that I can fit it in (and I'm in NZ so the selection is likely to be somewhat more limited than it is in Australia)

Quote Originally Posted by MadKiwi View Post
    Love the desk gollys, where did you get it from? I need to update my desk but I'm a little hamstrung by the fact that I only have 1220mm of width that I can fit it in (and I'm in NZ so the selection is likely to be somewhat more limited than it is in Australia)
    The desk was an absolute bargain from Freedom Furniture - it was only $400 for both the desk and chair - I think they are funky. We have also brought a hot pink sofa from King Furniture to go in this room, we wanted to create a kind of 60s funky / chic vibe. Still trying to find some nice artwork for the walls.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7