PDA

View Full Version : New Ipad 2 Locks Up

minmi377
4th April 2011, 03:36 PM
Hi,
I am quite happy with the new ipad 2 haven't had any of the problems surfacing in forums. But Today 2 days old it just locked up screen on but no movement, couldn't switch it off. I held both home and off button which seemed like an enternity and finally it switched off, I then powered it on and it seems OK. anybody else had this problem..:mad:

Erwin
4th April 2011, 03:41 PM
Yikes - no, not with me. Sounds like a weird problem. Was it due to an app you were using maybe?

minmi377
4th April 2011, 03:49 PM
Yikes - no, not with me. Sounds like a weird problem. Was it due to an app you were using maybe?

Not that I know of, was viewing netflix Top gear and I shut it down and that's when screen locked up..

Fitshaced
4th April 2011, 03:51 PM
Not that I no of, was viewing netflix Top gear and I shut it down and that's when screen locked up..

How did you get netflix going? My friend has an iPad 2 and his locked up in Garageband and couldnt reboot it without a hard rest.

minmi377
4th April 2011, 03:54 PM
How did you get netflix going? My friend has an iPad 2 and his locked up in Garageband and couldnt reboot it without a hard rest.

Netflix is easy go to unblockus.com and it will explain how to change DNS, netflix has an ipad app for down load set it up and away you go.

Fitshaced
4th April 2011, 03:56 PM
Netflix is easy go to unblockus.com and it will explain how to change DNS, netflix has an ipad app for down load set it up and away you go.

Yeah but I think you need a US iTunes account. And so a US CC or iTunes gift card. Anyway, off topic. Sorry.

minmi377
4th April 2011, 04:01 PM
Yeah but I think you need a US iTunes account. And so a US CC or iTunes gift card. Anyway, off topic. Sorry.

Yes US Itunes account, plenty info. here and whirlpool forum how to setup, search engine is your friend..

marcmarcdv
4th April 2011, 10:07 PM
Can we use out Australia credit card with Netflix but given then an fake addresse an use the VPN service ?

minmi377
5th April 2011, 01:03 PM
No!

Fitshaced
5th April 2011, 01:04 PM
No!

Actually, yes you can. I did it last night

minmi377
5th April 2011, 04:22 PM
Actually, yes you can. I did it last night

Ok sorry wasn't aware I just use iTunes cards purhased online, must try any info

Fitshaced
5th April 2011, 04:59 PM
Ok sorry wasn't aware I just use iTunes cards purhased online, must try any info

You still need a US iTunes gift card for iTunes but an Aussie cc will do for Netflix

minmi377
5th April 2011, 10:19 PM
Sorry confused Yes your right