PDA

View Full Version : Problems with login

colocolo
29th March 2011, 07:49 AM
Hello, please help.
I have set up a different account to for my son with various parental control restrictions. Unfortunately when we try to log in to his account a message appears saying:

You don't have permission to use the application "com.option". For more information, contact the person who set up your account.

This messages stays on the screen and keep flashing up. I have done a search on the computer for such application, but there is no results. I have also search on the web for such application name and there is nothing related.

Any leads as to what it can be or what I can do will be greatly appreciated. Thank you in adavance.
Colocolo

walden
29th March 2011, 07:55 AM
Don't make it any more complicated than this needs to be. If it is a new account, then just simply log back in as Administrator, delete the son's new user account, and create a brand new one.
That should sort out the glitch. If the problem happens again, then, it must lie within your parental restrictions, .. i'm guessing something to do with your internet restriction settings. Just remove the
restrictions, and see what happens, then add them one by one to isolate where the glitch is coming from.
Pretty sure you won't have to do this mucking around if you just make a new User again anyway.

Good luck.