PDA

View Full Version : iPad 'database'?

tobes56
18th March 2011, 04:32 AM
Is anyone aware of an app or means of detailing EVERYTHING that is on my iPad? It looks as if I'll have to restore my iPad due to syncing issues and I'm worried about what I'm going to lose. I've been unable to sync for a few months and that's not a problem per se as I've been downloading stuff directly from iTunes to the iPad but now I've got apps on both iPad and iTunes and a couple of hundred books (mostly samples) of books from Kindle, iBooks, Nook etc. plus god knows how many in-app magazine purchases. I know that I won't have to pay for the stuff again but I'd just like a record of what I've currently got without having to handwrite everything. Any help would be appreciated.

Sorry, I should have added that I've been through the whole 'backup' process with Apple and the 'Transfer' purchases - neither of which seem to work.

vernflan
18th March 2011, 06:16 AM
Before I restore I take screen shots of everything and email them to myself.

tobes56
18th March 2011, 07:30 AM
That sounds like a great idea vernflan - I'll give it a whirl. Thanks for your help.

LithgowLights
19th March 2011, 06:17 AM
I have done the same thing in the past - great idea about emailing, athough I usually just copy the .jpg files across to the PC via windows explorer.