PDA

View Full Version : Ipod Case

Frier
2nd August 2004, 04:46 PM
I just bought a 40 GB 4th Gen IPOD. And all i need now to take it around is a case.
Just wondering which IPOD cases you guys have. And which you recommend. In my case i would like a case which protects the unit, and allows me to still use the ipod while its in my pocket with out taking it out of its case.

Was looking at the leather case, and the silicon case but not sure if this case actually protects the unit

Quamen
2nd August 2004, 07:31 PM
firstly, I think they decided picture tags weren't good here, so you might want to get rid of that. I add blocked it in firefox /me hugs adblock.

Anyways. I have one of the silicon iSkin cases, with the plastic iShade insert for protecting the screen. I basically needed something to protect my iPod from my keys and coins and other stuff in my poocket. I wouldn't let my iPod float around in my bag in it though as it's not really designed for shock protection. But it's more than adequate if you just want some scratch protection in your pocket.

Frier
3rd August 2004, 10:39 PM
Sorry about the sig

Yeah i think i might need to go with teh silicon case. Probaly go pick one up on the weekend

yuri76
4th August 2004, 02:43 PM
they're available for g4 ipods? I havent seen any around yet...

zefi
4th August 2004, 03:34 PM
iSkin website quotes a 'August' date for 4G cases. If you are interested in one.