PDA

View Full Version : Any ideas re "Specials" for the annual Thanksgiving sale?

Daviddc
14th November 2010, 09:52 PM
I've tried searching the forum just now but can't find any rumours or opinions on ......
What might be offered at the usual annual Australian Apple Store's special Thanksgiving Day in USA sale.
Last year I got a 27" i5 iMac, 1TB Time Capsule, 32GB iPhone 3GS at that time all thanks to Mr Rudd & Mr Swan's stimulus package.
Wonder what, if any, specials Apple might put out this year?

bartron
14th November 2010, 10:16 PM
Perhaps we'll be lucky this year and Apple will remember that Australia is a separate country to the US and any sale of significance will be saved for a day of relevance to Australians.

Other than that, there might be a modest saving on a day that is near to but perhaps unrelated to a a particular day in the US, just like other years.

nibbles
15th November 2010, 06:16 AM
Perhaps we'll be lucky this year and Apple will remember that Australia is a separate country to the US and any sale of significance will be saved for a day of relevance to Australians.

Other than that, there might be a modest saving on a day that is near to but perhaps unrelated to a a particular day in the US, just like other years.

Can't we just have both, black Friday and Australia day

idiesel
15th November 2010, 08:51 PM
Wont' the 'savings' only put us closer (but still higher) RRP to the US?

Daviddc
16th November 2010, 02:32 PM
still no suggestions or wishes for what might come up at the annual "Black Friday" sale?

Hasn't anyone got any ideas?

maybe even a G5 Power Book ? perhaps even with a BassJump subwoofer ??

chrism238
16th November 2010, 03:01 PM
still no suggestions or wishes for what might come up at the annual "Black Friday" sale?

Perhaps, as a "Special", Apple could ensure availability of their products when they are made "available" on their website!