PDA

View Full Version : Logic Pro 7 - Save me SOS!

conditionals
4th October 2005, 03:42 PM
Hello there users.

I have Logic Pro 7.1 (or is it .0.1) (running on 10.3.9) and everything was fine and dandy until a few days ago. Now when I open it, all the variables load up but as soon as the program opens, it shuts down automatically. I've tried reinstalling.

Anybody else had this problem? It's horrible! HELP!

Auzy
4th October 2005, 07:59 PM
Have you tried deleting your preferences in /Library/Preferences (only the ones related to logic), and the ones in your home directory?

conditionals
4th October 2005, 08:39 PM
Wow, thanks a lot, that fixed everything! I guess something must have gone wrong with the prefs.

Thanks!

Auzy
4th October 2005, 09:07 PM
It happens.. Check your exact version though, because if this is for professional use, Apple offers a Logic Pro 7.0 to 7.1 upgrade DVD for $30, which might be worth it.

If you have another problem though, normally you could just ring the applecenter where you bought it, and they might help you (especially with pro software, at least, I would). Good tip for emergencies (but make it the exact one you bought it at). Better then sitting around in a recording studio pumping out tunes waiting for a response.. Just because it takes longer for a response on a forum.