PDA

View Full Version : lazychef

Huy
29th August 2010, 09:19 PM
Sold one Incase Convertible Book Jacket to lazychef.

Thread:
FS: Incase Convertible Book Jacket (http://forums.mactalk.com.au/22/90822-fs-incase-convertible-book-jacket.html)

Value: $50.

Feedback: lazychef paid immediately via Internet Transfer and a bank confirmation of transfer was provided to me via email.

I would recommend lazychef as a buyer here on MacTalk for instant payment via Internet Transfer with proof of transfer supplied for comfort.

Regards,

Superman
20th November 2011, 08:58 PM
I purchased a second hand iPhone 4 from lazychef,

Thread:
FS: [SYD] - iPhone 4 16GB Black - Unlocked (http://www.mactalk.com.au/22/104980-syd-iphone-4-16gb-black-unlocked.html#post1130560)

Value: $375

Feedback: Lazychef was excellent with his communication and responded to PM's within a day. He was trusting and negotiated me to pay via bank transfer in two payments, prior and after receiving the item.

Once the payment was made, the item was posted immediately with express post premium and arrived within 1 day, (Interstate)

Overall everything that lazychef did made the sale very easy and there where no problems at all. The item was in excellent condition as per the thread and the only difference being that the home button was slightly worse than described, but this was outlined prior to the sale, so no complaints here.

Thanks again!
Regards,

mmulhern
6th December 2013, 10:00 AM
Bought Mac Mini - great condition and price. Thanks for being available to arrange pickup.

amie17
2nd May 2014, 04:43 PM
I bought a second hand 13" Macbook Pro from LazyChef. Good communications and fast shipping. Very happy with his service and help. Would happily buy from again.

meldai
7th October 2014, 08:17 PM
Got AirPort Extreme with solid pack.
All runs perfectly.
Would like recommend.

Pharaohsam
21st November 2014, 03:53 PM
purchased 24" iMac via pickup - item was as described and communication was great! would recommend trading with lazychef