PDA

View Full Version : Does TuneBase FM with Hands-Free work with iP4?

Diva_Jes
25th August 2010, 02:22 PM
Hi all,

just wondering if anyone has a TuneBase FM with Hands-Free that they may have been using with a 3G/Gs and and tried using it with the iP4?

Or, if you have any better suggestions for an FM transmitter/car charger setup?

cheers

Devil rolla
25th August 2010, 02:23 PM
yep, ive got the belkin tunebase, used it for the 3g/S/iP4, no issues.

Diva_Jes
25th August 2010, 02:36 PM
yep, ive got the belkin tunebase, used it for the 3g/S/iP4, no issues.

Ahh, bonza!
they've come down in price a bit (well, it was advertised as the FM transmitter, but it will probably end up being the AUX input one)

might have to pick one of these babies up then!

thanks Devil!!

Devil rolla
25th August 2010, 02:43 PM
pretty sure the base on mine has a 3.5 and an extra usb to charge two phones.
they were recalled alittle while back, cause they catch on fire... but I have a pack of marshmellows in the glovebox just in case..

harrisonx
25th August 2010, 03:09 PM
I've been using mine and it's fine. I'm actually considering selling it soon (in the next couple of weeks) as my lease is up on my car and the new car I'm looking at has aux-in.

Diva_Jes
26th August 2010, 07:28 AM
pretty sure the base on mine has a 3.5 and an extra usb to charge two phones.
they were recalled alittle while back, cause they catch on fire... but I have a pack of marshmellows in the glovebox just in case..

Hmmm, im hoping that they have solved that little issue, although, i do LOVE marshmellows on a fire... and im sure the plastic fumes would give it a delightful tang. yummmmm!!!

I've been using mine and it's fine. I'm actually considering selling it soon (in the next couple of weeks) as my lease is up on my car and the new car I'm looking at has aux-in.

I may be interested in buying that from you Harrison... how much were you looking at selling for? how old is it?