PDA

View Full Version : Apple Online Store stock - iPhone 4

hawker
12th August 2010, 09:39 PM
Sorry if this has been discussed in another thread, but I was having trouble finding an actual thread dedicated to apple online stock (mods feel free to merge, if I missed something).

Anyway, just wondering, anyone here, who has actually ordered from the online store received a phone yet?

I know it says "3 Weeks" but it's almost been three weeks from when the phone went up on the store, so just wondering?

Huy
12th August 2010, 09:40 PM
The iPhone was launched on 30 August.

It hasn't been 2 weeks yet, let alone 3.

hawker
12th August 2010, 09:49 PM
I count 14 days?

Sorry. Didn't mean to upset. Ok, 2 weeks. My bad. I'll shut up.

Apoptosis
12th August 2010, 09:55 PM
I'd be interested to compare peoples shipping dates and when they ordered.

I ordered Sunday to ship 30/8.

Personally I think it's a little ridiculous to have such epic waits on the Online Store.

DJY
12th August 2010, 10:02 PM
The iPhone was launched on 30 August.

It hasn't been 2 weeks yet, let alone 3.

Um when was it released again?
I thought it was 30 July? But your point still stands... we are only 12 days post official Aust release. :innocent:;)

Huy
12th August 2010, 10:24 PM
Hahaha. Thanks DJY. Yeah, sorry I was looking at my calendar widget and we're in August but it still shows 30 faded out. Hehe. 30 July it is.

hawker
12th August 2010, 10:28 PM
Why did this thread turn into "when was it released" - I'm 110% sure the title didn't say that. Oh well. Off topic MacTalk discussion strikes again.

Did everyone enjoy dinner?

ThexMac
12th August 2010, 10:32 PM
Wwwwwwhite! :)

hawker
12th August 2010, 10:41 PM
I'd be interested to compare peoples shipping dates and when they ordered.

I ordered Sunday to ship 30/8.

Personally I think it's a little ridiculous to have such epic waits on the Online Store.

I ordered mine today. It says 11/09 or something silly. I notice it put a hold on my funds, which is annoying as my name is down at the local WOW store. I always thought it only took funds after the item was preparing for shipment.

Anyway, it is annoying that Telstra get stock before Apple, I mean Telstra must be sharing the love. Back when I worked at a reseller Apple got stock first and if any was left over resellers got some.

Cassy
12th August 2010, 10:44 PM
I got really sick of the apple stores getting restocked pretty much daily but still a 3 week wait on the online store so I cancelled my order. Emo moment!