PDA

View Full Version : iPhone 4 Syncing issue?

MattJelonek
5th August 2010, 06:42 PM
I have this issue as you can see above in the pic. I try to sync the same music I had from my iPhone 3GS to the new 4.... same with the CTU Ring Tone - which is the one from the hit tv series 24 - anyways... it won't sync.

Everything else has photos, contacts, cal etc.

It's the 16GB iPhone 4 and has plenty of room left to sync not that many songs!! Please don't forget I have selected "Selected Songs to Sync" only and selected about 3-4 artists and a few songs that belong to them...

http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/8623/notsyncing.jpg

bennyling
5th August 2010, 06:50 PM
Er... maybe I'm an idiot, but last time I checked 25 was a larger number than 13.

If I have 13 oranges to sell you, but you need 25, will you be happy? Your iPhone certainly isn't.

MattJelonek
5th August 2010, 06:56 PM
No sir,

See, I selected a few artists. Katy perry has one song. kelly rowland is one song, calvin harris is one album - what 16 songs...

That's NOT 25GB's

I've selected only a few things if I didn't write it above....

evmorg
5th August 2010, 06:58 PM
Do you have any apps/podcasts/videos that are trying to be sync'd to the phone as well? You could try manually managing your music and transfer over the songs/playlists one at a time to see if the issue is your music or something else.

MattJelonek
5th August 2010, 07:01 PM
Do you have any apps/podcasts/videos that are trying to be sync'd to the phone as well? You could try manually managing your music and transfer over the songs/playlists one at a time to see if the issue is your music or something else.

Dear Sir,

That has worked. I unclicked everything and then just synced 'books' it synced.

Then Ring tones, synced;

Then and now music. Working.

Ingenious! Thank you.