PDA

View Full Version : Help needed Screen protector for iphone 4?

BUDDY23
4th August 2010, 10:19 AM
I want to order a front and back screen protector for the iphone 4 what is the best brand to go after.

thanks guys.

swoffa
4th August 2010, 12:22 PM
I'm going to get an invisible shield till my freeby cover arrives.
It's not on the Australian web site yet. I've sent them an email, just awaiting a reply.

bennyling
4th August 2010, 01:07 PM
I've got an Invisible Shield on the back of mine at the moment, and some el-cheapo anti-glare screen protector on the front (which sucks completely, I might add).

Bought the IS from the local Next Byte store, but I'll be looking to pick up a set of Power Support screen protectors whenever they're off pre-order at Try and Byte.

LevMac
4th August 2010, 01:18 PM
For those of you running Invisible Shield backings, how did the installation go ?

I remember fitting one to my 3GS and because it had a curved back it was a bit time consuming to get right, but now that iPhone 4 has a flat back, was it easier to fit ?

Fedgrub
4th August 2010, 01:33 PM
My IS was put on as soon as I got it out of the box. At first there were a number of air bubbles under it, despite it being easy to apply due to the front and back being flat. But the air bubbles have worked themselves out somehow... Now its flawlessly flat. Great stuff.

karter
4th August 2010, 01:35 PM
eBay do the full cover protectors back and from $11 for 10 sets, pretty good I think!!